1.9 - Less bills is best bills

 Welcome BACK hope you’re all having a GREAT DAY

Last update the triplets grew up which means now its 5 KIDS

IN THE HOUSE

(rubs hands together)

All the triplets are currently signing up for scout camp

And Ravioli is like effortlessly completing step 1 of his aspiration, like this boy JUST GREW UP

Alright, alright, I like it

Paka’a: Sweetie you’re doing really well!

Penne: Thanks dad :D

Haaaaa love that you can help kids with home work

(yeah you know AGAIN homework on your birthday)

But I do miss them being able to sit with them. Parents oddly having to be standing up for this interaction? Doesn’t really fit with the rest of ts4’s theme so far

Anelli: Growing up… so weird right?

Ravioli: Yeah like, I can open the fridge now?? What’s with that?

I know so wild right

This is a frustration picture lmao

Because this is the second time I have Penne draw a picture inspired and it doesn’t count because she stops being inspired before the end of it. LOOK SHE’S INSPIRED, I HAVE PROOF

Nowstayinspiredplz

Haaaaaaaaa Paka’a FINALLY has some more freetime

I mean he loves his kids, but it’s been ages since he’s had time to go check out his plants

Snortoksolol

This is like peak accidental interaction for these two

Apparently sims don’t give a care about routing for this. Peter is using the mirror for his charisma, and Paka’a can just slip in there for some washing of the hands and nobody bothered

GUYS OKAY

THIS TIME WE DO THE REPEAL

BUT WITH PAKA’A

He’s got connections, LET’S FINALLY RID THE WORLD OF BAGS

Naturally he goes straight for the husband, easy signature

Blew a kiss and he got it

Peter: Yeah sure why not

The answer is YES LETS GET RID OF BAGS

But I supposed you really don’t care since you married Paka’a with a bag on lol

I just snorted really hard when I noticed the title of Anelli’s action here

PEE LIKE A CHAMPION

DO IT GIRL

Anelli: YEEHAW

We invited Morgan over, they good friends so should be another easy one right?

FALSE

PAKA’A GOT REJECTED

Morgan: I’m just not feeling great about my face these days, I like the bag

Paka’a: Aw, but you’re beautiful. It’s okay hon, you can still wear it we’re just getting rid of the obligation to

Why is this boy red

Anelli: Cause he’s stinky

Toni: …maybe but I’m an inspired stinky

Paka’a took the triplets out while the twins were at school! And Peter stayed home cause he wanted to do whatever

Long time since Paka’a been at the BEACH, gets to show his babies la beach

And I get to use them for collecting


We’re still working on Paka’a’s aspiration here so he off chatting people up and asking for repeal signatures while Anelli and Ravioli found the swings

They both have social butterfly so they’re helping each other up their social skill

 


SO

YEAH LOL

Apparently you need to be in the same neighborhood??

I mean makes sense BUT I DON’T LIKE IT

 


Lol a shot of Penne and Ravi napping as Anelli does a bomb in the background

I like Sulani its got NICE VIEWS

 


Penne: combingThroughTheSand WhatAreyouMakingMeDo

You’re the one bending over like a weirdo

Find me some PRETTY SHELLS

 


Goddamn GIRL, you not only found a shell but the RAREST ONE??

Ohohohohohoho

You’re ONLY doing this on the beach thanks

Penne: y a y

 


Case in point

Ravi: The beach is great

Penne: HAHA IM SURE (gets bitten by crab)

 


OH THE TWINS ARE BACK

LETS HEAD HOME

 


Ohgod

 


There’s a requirement for points where we have a picture of at least 6 sims eating together at the table

SO HERE IT BE

(Paka’a sleeping, was exhausted about to pass out)

 


Oh no

Ohgodohno

 


Lol ALL THE TRIPLETS WAKE UP

I’d have them in separate rooms but I don’t have the money for it soooo next GEN maybe

 


Goshthough

There goes Anelli to wake up Paka’a

Cause she needs comfort from the scary monster

I got no idea where Peter is lol, but he’s never the one the kids run to

 


AS IF ONE WASN’T ENOUGH

The twins getting a monster under the bed too hahaha

Toni tried talking to it, but it didn’t go so well

 


Found Peter for this one lol, Morgan ended up taking care of the triplets

Peter: There you go boys, even cleaned your bed on top of it

 


Snortijustthatsfunny

Okaymuchfunny

panickedPoop

ilike toilet jokes as much as THE NEXT ONE

 


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlol

Oh hey, Paka’a has a high enough parenting level that I can see the negatives now

Helps but still sucks

 


Poor babies

There’s so many bullies in this school

 


EXCUSE ME CHILLED?

YOU’RE IN THE HOUSE THOUGH?

 


SO TURNS OUT

YOU HAVE TO buy a thermostat

Haha I thought it just kind of came with?

Wellyouknow themoreyouknow

 


I felt BAD that Paka’a missed the family dinner. He would’ve wanted to be there for it

So I tried to set it up for him, but Peter kept getting up for it until Clara took his spot

And at that point the kids had EATEN SO

Like

As close as we can get

 


I looked away for a few seconds and like everything fell apart

Penne: Oops who made that mess, paaaaa was it youuuu

Nice TRY

 


Both Anelli and Ravi needed a BFF so it only made SENSE

That they BFF each other

And its cute

 


Also cute is Paka’a autonomously prepping to go pre-spray the kid beds.

Paka’a: I missed when it happened last night because I was sleeping – and it’s good to be careful!

You’re just cute is all

 


I FOUND THIS TRAIT Y’ALL

FRUGAL

TIME TO REDUCE SOME BILLS

 

Paka’a helping his boys with their homework again

And like I just don’t get? Why he’s gotta stand up lol?

He was sitting at the table talking to them, so like???

Why??

 


Cute proud children

<3

 


Ooooooooooooooh~?

Damn Paka’a is the only sim I’ve ever had who’s really good with the social aspiration stuff. He makes it seem EASY

 


aggaINNNN

Wish I’d realized I could have a nightlight at this point LOL

Also both Ravi and Penne getting sick even though I have the heater on

Winter is being harsh on this family

 


Lol and its because of PENNE THAT I found out tomorrow is Winterfest!

 


Thankfully Toni already made us some decorations and through some impressive detective skills I found an affordable decorate-it-yourself tree

 


STOP IT with your CHILLED

I have the heater ON

Ravi: It’s the toilet seat – it’s COLD

 


This is cute, you actually get them decorating the tree

I mean, it’s not the safest decorating as they over here tossing orbs like its nothing

But its DECORATING

 


OoooooooohFarfalle HAHAHAHA

Why are you crushing on a teacher

BOYYY

 


It’s been like forever since these two interacted in this game – at least autonomously

Paka’a sometimes heads over to chat or hug, but that’s it

So since ALL THE KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL TODAY

I figured its TIME FOR SOME PARENT ALONE TIME

 


Had them eat together

Do some cute interactions…

And then Peter went off to do something else

Like come on founder, I’m getting you some QUALITY time with your HUSBAND HERE

 


But you know screw him, sent Paka’a over to work on some yoga

He put on a bit of baby weight, but apparently you get fitness from yoga too

 


N.A.P OUT TO MURDER

Gal: Sir, there’s not enough money in the world to allow this process of you JABBING a metal rod into My body

>_>

 


Look at this gang of kids

Just all coming home from school looking like they conquered Atlantis

 


I DISCOVERED CLUBS?

CLUBS!

 


CLUBBBSSSS

NOOODDDLEEEE SOUUPPP

Also there’s only 6 spaces…. But Paka’a was creating it for me so Peter will just have to join once we buy a +1 perk

 


It’s kind of cute that you only a parent can put the top ornament on

Cause the kids are too short

CUTE DETAIL

 


GO FARFA

Maxed one of the 4 children’s SKILLS

 



 


Who dis sim anyways

How dare

In front of my PAKA’A too

 


MONSTER PROBLEM

aloshuhMyLights

areoff

causeiforgottheBills againDidI

nah its not me forgetting im just POOR

 


Lol dude over here like

“I’m missing family”

Peter: I am!

They right over THERE and you’re heading off TO BOX

They right THERE

 


Thank god for Morgan

To repair our stuff lmao

 


(wiping tears)

Kids doing homework

Its just so beautiful

 


Well diggity DAMN

Even the kids are getting a good reputation in town

 


Oh yea I had ley lines here

CHANGED IT FOR GEOTHERMAL

So I can get reduced bills

They TEAR MY WALLETS OPEN

 


The club perks are GREAT guys

Look at THIS

 


These kids are great, Penne is working on her ARTWORK for her aspiration

Anelli: We are pretty great aren’t we

 


Ravi: Gosh I agree – just absolutely wonderful

Anelli: Glorious feats of nature

Lol dorks

 


SEE artistic advancing

Finally managed ONE painting

We need her to finish so Toni can continue his

With 15$ in funds only, we only get the one activity table

 


Just a really nice picture

With a view of the lit up Christmas tree

Also fun fact, ts2 chess animations actually play out a full chest game

 


SO WAS WATCHING ANELLI BE A DORK as Peter used his free will to drink w a t e r

And I noticed something

 


I thought they had the same eye color but they don’t??

Peter has a blue-blue and Anelli has a turquoise blue

And yes this is a nice place to end it

Dunno where she got that color but

KEWL

Comments

  1. Yes let's see these beauties at the beach! Poor Penne doing all the hard work as her siblings have fun. She's so cute~

    Paka'a deserves a break. Why didn't Peter come along? He must be stressin' bout the legacy.

    Also those school letters are so mean, Toni is doing great~!

    TWO monsters?! TWO? That's almost as bad as my Ghibli legacy. They have those things turned up way too high.

    Oh that NAP is dangerous indeed. I hate the new ECO system to be honest. Some features are nice, but otherwise not fun at all.

    YAy you found the clubs!!! Those things are little powerhouses! Noodle soup is a great name to A++

    Your trash can seems to ask to be kicked.

    Also weird with the genetics. TS4 genetics is pretty hit or miss TBH so I guess I get it.

    I love all the kids so far... damn that's a hard choice for heir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES FOUND THE CLUBS, gosh it's NICE. And thank you, am original, much noodle soup

      My poor trash can is just BEING ITSELF

      It is a hard choice for heir lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party