1.6 - Paka'a is a great dad

 


WELCOME BACK, KICK BACK, rellaaxxxx


Last update the triplets grew up

SO LOOK 5 TODDLERS

ALL AT ONCE

 Me the newb

I’ll be fine right


 


I’m so ready for all these toddlers

Also I’m ready for the twins to finally get some good sleep in

The BABIES WERE ALWAYS waking them up at the end, I felt so bad




I

I

The twins didn’t get this

whyareyousadfromPlayingTOYS

 


It’s cool, it’s cool, Paka’a is here to make everyone feel better

Kids learning thinking by watching Paka’a hahaha itscute

 


Shithatscute

lookSiblingsItsCute

 


Ravioli

Ravioli what are you doing

Child

Child no put it down

 


(stares)

So like

Ok you can feed the kids on high chairs right, but apparently you can feed them YOUR food

So I was trying to find WHERE that option was

 


Like HERE MAYBE?

Cause Paka’a makes the BEST FOOD kay

 


I figured it out eventually but

Ravioli needed to look like the troublesome toddler he’s already become

Keep catching him trying to make a mess

 


SO YES THIS IS ME FIGURING IT OUT LOL

Which is Peter took out a plate and then I kinda just dragged it over to Ravi and it worked

 



 


Look at this STRONG LADY BUMBLE AWAY

She’s actually pulling a bratty move cause if you scroll back up you might notice Penne had chips

AND NOW SHE DOESN’T

 


CAUSE ANELLI

Lmao

Just stole them from her

Siblings amirite

 


Also lol I found this option AFTERWARDS

 


Kinda snorted ilke

Could you?

Could you give your child a daisy to eat?

NOM NO PETALS

 


Look at this child, he’s cute but so troublesome so far

Like making a MESS ALL OVER

He threw his food on the ground here, I just missed it

 


Had to give the child ANOTHER BOWL

But hey

They still cute

 


butI’mPoor

 


I look at these cuties to make me feel better

Paka’a: And then the chicken said…

 


Peter: Ireallyneedtogopee

Haaaalookathis child getting THINKING POINTS

From watching his dad

And also I started to realize here that I needed to get a move on with skilling

 


Farfa: Daddddyyyy tv plzzz

Paka’a: Alright sweetie <3

Peter over here sprays the high chair and apparently that’s enough

 


Howcute

idonthaveaCouch

lmao

so they sit on the floor to watch this tiny ass tv

peak family goals

 


LOL I found this funny

Cause Clara has three kids here already, but hey they close friends

Of course she’d ask Paka’a about it

 


Paka’a who over here researching plants

Which I don’t really see the purpose of it?

But hey, it ups his skill bar

 


WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

WHAT

OH FANCY

 


Five toddlers is uh

A lot guys

Lol poor Peter and Paka’a have to juggle their needs too, so GO TO SLEEP SWEET PAKA’A

IT’S PETER’S TURN

 


Haaaaareading them to sleep is cute, helps Peter’s aspiration AND gives them imagination

Its WIN WIN ALL AROUND

 


Look at that cutie pie, seems easier than actual children I gotta say

Where’s the toddlers running out with their wet tushes hanging out LOL

 


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hehadanightmare

Papa’sgotYou

 


The struggle is real though guys

I’m NOT GOING TO LIE

5 TODDLERS IS A LOT

 


Poor Paka’a is doing his best but he doing a suffer

He gun DRY OUT

But Peter had one of the babes in the bath

 


So Paka’a took a nice happy soak outside hehe

It’s good he gets to relax

Where is the mermaid tail though

 


Ignore the starving child

This is me starting a countdown

IN 3 DAYS

 


(sobs)

theregoesThePower

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

 


hrm

so

I met the N.A.P.

 


I doN’t like

The N.A.P.

Is my conclusion

 


Obligatory we’re handling this picture with no power on

LOOK AT ALL THAT SKILLING

 


Oh yea so like

PETER GLITCHED FOR ME HERE

SINCE

Is he holding the book? Is he not?

 


Guess he’Ll just GLITCH OUT ON ME WEIRDLY

And say he’s missing work as he tries to GO TO WORK

 


So that I am forced to RESET HIS ASS

Peter: L

Look just don’t glitch out on me now go to work lol

Also thnks for mopping my lawn Clara

 


She’s a great friend

Listens to the toddlers BABBLE RANT

As Paka’a gets some much needed sleep

 


LOOK AT THAT

EVERYONE IS SLEEPING

DOESN’T THAT LOOK BEAUTIFUL

 


butlikePenne

hadtoruinit

byhavingaNightmare

 


but it is cute that she came running to her parents crying for comfort

where is the option to crawl into your parents bed though

 


it’s cool it’s cool

Paka’a got up to soothe

He good dad that way

 


Legit he is an A+ dad

Loves his kids so much, he always got a smile when he looks at them

Like how PRECIOUS

 


LOOK AT THAT LIKE

Let me just hum as I make food

Cause im just so happy with my family

Peter: (trying to protect jacket against bath water)

 


Lol so Peter gotta study his opponents on the tv for work

And you’ve got Ravi watching his dad watching tv

And I just found that real amusing kay

 


SO LOL SO

THIS STARTS THE PICS WHERE

I thought I had the UI turned on but I didn’t

And I’m pretty sure this pic was meant to show Farfa mastered Potty

 


Butlikeimnotsureguys

Thisonewassomething else, I think a birthday countdown update maybe

WHO KNOWS WHAT PAST SELF SAW HERE

 


Aoidsadascute

trafficToddlerJam

toobusy being cute

and Paka’a slapped

 


Lolololol

ALL THREE TODDLERS

WATCHING THEIR SISTER

So they can finish learning how to potty

 


AH I REMEMBER

THIS WAS FOR THE HARVEST FEST picture

As ye can see, Peter is putting up decorations yaya

Or at least helping me figure them out

 


The cuties are cute okay

Itsjusthowitis

 


So this FESTIVAL

BRINGS

Gnomes

 


Which like there’s an appease option… im a little confused but

Peter managed to appease this one?

So yay? Lol

 


Paka’a just SHOWING OFF HERE

Wooing husband and audience

 


Look Peter quite wooed

Much wooed

 


Ohgodthis surprised me

Apparently they teleport lol

 


So like Paka’a tried appeasing but this one had fire instead of a halo?

I’m kind of assuming…

That’s a bad thing? Maybe?

Ihopenot

 


I was watching these two being cute over the Harvest Meal

When like

I noticed

 


This BIG ASS PUDDLE

OUT OF NOWHERE

And I kind of clicked that okay, lmao fire might mean bad

 


Snort

This is a pic of me trying to show that I had the option

To appease again

No no sorry

TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS

So isent Paka’a

 


andintenselyRegrettedIt

SO SENT PETER INSTEAD

CAN’T HAVE PAKA’A ZAPPED AGAIN

 


And the man managed it

Should’ve kicked it though for having DONE THIS TO PAKA’A lol

 


Oh OH

I THINK THIS IS THE pic for lmao Farfa mastering Potty

Lookkayijustknowhedoes

 


Lmao better to end this flailing chapter

On Paka’a teaching Anelli WITH FLASHCARDS

Snort I’ll see you guys next time

Or am I stopping because this makes for 69 pictures who knows


← 1.5 / 1.7 →


Comments

  1. I love that you recap each chapter for us.

    AlsopreciousRavioli needstobestimulatedproperly. STupidBLOCKS. Pans are much much better.

    AlsoRavioliisnotatroublemakerhe'scute.

    Ahhh! Anelli you sneaky little theif too! These toddlers are so cute... and also so troublesome.

    Power outage again huh? Oh those poor babies. You had a rough go with bills it seems. LOL The UI too oh no it's all out for you!

    69 is the best number to stop at what are you talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord it's rough with bills. They give you a 24hr warning and I'm always short lol

      Snort AGREED 69 a great number lolol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party