1.2 - Learning things about Paka'a

 It’s a new day!


And Peter isn’t doing so good. Lol moodlets, great amirite?

Peter: Mornings more like

I got you. Let me IMMEDIATELY invite our crush


HI PAKA’A

Yes hello everyone. Last update was the first chapter of this legacy lol and we’ve decided this lovely Paka’a is our primary spouse.

Peter and I got a big crush

And somehow it’s mutual despite Peter’s flirting skills here

Paka’a: So charming~

Sadly though, lol, Peter has work. So he had to go RIGHT AFTER this.

 


But Paka’a stuck around being cute and doing pep talks in the mirror

IcannotWaitToBringYouIn

 


And also give you some makeovers cause I’m not sure what’s going on with this outfit here

 


(tilts head at game)

UHHH

Well I picked hang up and had this weird notif from a celebrity going “wait-!” so I guess I was supposed to ask who is this lol

Paka’a eventually went home but Peter called her back over when he got off work

 


And

And

LOL

So there was a neighborhood vote and THIS won. As in now the neighbors wear BAGS on their heads

And Paka’a IS ONE OF THOSE

 


And poor Paka’a be tense

So like

I

Lmao MISSED out on all those beautiful expressions

 


Lilke LOOK AT THIS FLIRTING PETER IS MANAGING

Couldn’t see anything cause Paka’a got a BAG ON lol

So we get this montage of Peter flirting and wooing a bag






SO YOU MAY NOTICE A THING

YOU SEE I WAS WRONG

I falsely assumed Paka’a a girl but

He a MAN IN FACT

AM SORRY

Peter: Voice is finally catching up--

Paka'a: ShhKissMe

 



GOING STEADY NOW


Absolutely LOVE this game

Look at this EXTRAness

Peter: No wall can stop our love-!

Or bag clearly


sleepinWithTheBagOnHisHeadIcan’t

Invited Paka’a to sleepover and WELL BEEN LEARNING ABOUT PAKA’A YOU SEE

He’s got the playful trait

Which apparently means pranking the toilet which apparently means breaking it? In TS4?

THAT’S GREAT

Peter: It’s a really funny prank and it works out I wanted to work on my handiness skill

You just saying that cause you mad in love

 


LOL

Oh oh

I see vampire calling us

We may get a visit

 


stillwearingtheBag—butheyLOOK

FRESHLY GOING STEADY

Peter up in here SHOWING OFF

 


Peter: You’re beautiful ;)

How can you tell

Peter: I see his heart of course

Paka’a: Awww

Absolutelyridiculous

 


Mister had to go to work again but LOOK

PROMOTION

Good good, gotta rake in some money to prep for the legacy we’re going to start

 


(rubs hands) ALRIGHT WE GOTTA MARRY PAKA’A IN. I CAN DO THIS.

Peter: The voice is claiming she can marry us now, want to come over?

Paka’a: Yes~!

 


Me: (testing out things) My gods give residence key what is this

Peter: It’s not proposing is what it is

KAY KAY




TheseTwoAreCute

EVEN WITH THE BAG

 


I FOUND THE OPTION

HERE WE GO

Paka’a: Golly I have no idea what’s about to happen

MONTAGE TIME








YES wedding too cause I’m excited to get Paka’a in lol

ILL DO PROPER WEDDINGS LATER GENS PROMISE

 


(sobs)

Yeah this is like proof that I rejected the 20K Paka’a COULD’VE BROUGHT in

butRulesAndThings

imsoPoor

 


YOOOOOOOO

GUYS

PAKA’A IS A MERMAID

I JUST KEEP LEARNING THINGS

 


OMG A MERMAID YES

OiajdlksadSO BEAUTIFUL

I’ve never played with mermaids im so EXCITED

 


Also you know while I’m here and Paka’a is MARRIED IN

GAVE HIM A MAKEOVER

ON ALL HIS CLOTHES

Goddamn he pulls them off so good

 


HIS TRAITS

AND ASPIRATION

 


And also you know

Since I’m here this IS a legacy after all

And ts4 has nicely made this easy

 


For now I gave Paka’a the diver part time job

Cause mermaid

But its just temporary cause he’ll be staying home with the kids when they come in

 


Aodijsalookatthem

NoBagThisTime

 


(coughs)

GottaStart onthoseBabiesAmirite

 


Got Paka’a a nice yoga mat

ALSO AM NOTICING IN THIS PIC

That the wrong last names were given

So imma adjust that

 


Lol so the vampire showed up

And he didn’t do anything

But I had to snort again cause this game so goddamn ridiculous

With this BAGS ON HEADS

When does it END

 


Paka’a: Hey babe you look great

Peter: (repairing yet another toilet prank) Loveyoutoo

How fancy they become mermaids IN THE BATH

 


Sadly I do not have a POOL FOR YOU

Paka’a: ah it’s fine, it’d be nice for the kids though

Agreed though

WHEN WE HAVE MOOLAH

 


So weee as you can see Peter went off to work so I took Paka’a out for some collecting

And also to work on his aspiration!

And uh started off great

Morgan: AND then the bus crashed into the school and that’s how I lost my first love—

Paka’a: Oh honey no…

Me: (kinda sounds like something I would’ve written for a dramatic story)

 


SO YOU KNOW FUN FACT

PONDS SUCK FOR FINDING FROGS

We tried though

Paka’a: Probably would help if it was raining

 


We did get a lot of neat other things though

COLLECTIONS HERE WE COME

 


I uh lagged really hard here lmao

I was so confused cause

I’ve played longer than 5 hours but apparently the game decided this reward was to be given now of all times

 


I SEE YOU PAKA’A

IS THAT PREGNANCY

DO YOU HAVE THE PREGNANCY

Paka’a: You sure do hover a lot don’t you…

Can ya BLAME me

 


SWITCH TIME

BYE PAKA’A

Hey Peter guess what—

 


Ah you busy lol with another toilet prank

Peter: How does this even work

Honest, I got no idea why EA has done this to us

 


SO LIKE APPARENTLY

Woohooing in a shower does NOTHING for hydration

Which I think is a lot of bullshit

 


Lmao I’m just

Having fun with the mermaid here

Paka’a randomly erupts into dolphin sounds for no reason and it gives me jump starts

 


GUYS GUYS LOOK LOOK

BABY INCOMING

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Paka’a: (happy swaying)

Paka’a is doing great too absolutely fantastic look at him

Paka’a: (pauses mid assaulting the grilled cheese) This… this smell… is…

 


Aye yeah

Pregnancy

It’s rough

And I think right here while Paka’a vomits out his guts is a GREAT moment

To end this update


Comments

  1. I don't play sims 4 since 2014 lol so I don't know the townies, so I was surprised by Paka'a too! I love the twist. This game feature is one of the reasons I read sims 4 stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh damn isn't 2014 when ts4 came out LOL

      I think Paka'a came with Sulani? Wild guess you know, being a mermaid and all

      Delete
  2. Ohmygod~ I finally have some time to catch up so ketchup I must. First of all helloooo Paka'a! This game clearly couldn't handle (his) expressions (yes I totally thought he was a girl too, with hips like that mygod, ok let's newb through this together) so they had to nerf him with the bag over the head.

    I cried when you lost that 20k of Paka'a's clearly hard-earned cash. I still have no idea how to do a possessive of his name so... lots of apostrophes.

    I don't get the prank toilet interaction either! Why is it so damn EXPLOSIVE? Such a pain! That's not a "goofball" thing, but then again I really don't get the mischief skill in general in this game. (Shrugs)

    Paka'a is too cute to punish, Peter is lucky to have his toilet all pranked!
    Theyarereallycutethough.

    And yay! Baby incoming~ Brave of you to start early on the kid front but my fingers are crossed for you! Paka'a looked so cute in his diver outfit though... and that mermaid tail~! And those outfits! I'm starstruck really. He's so GORGEOUS. It makes me want to find him in MY game somewhere...

    On to the next now that my binge has started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEYY
      Ohthankgod lmao the majority apparently knew that Paka'a was a guy so it's comforting to know I wasn't alone lmao

      Peter really is damn lucky, Paka'a is a CATCH I love him. I highly recommend~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party