1.10 - Cheesy the Chicken

 HERE WE BE


BACK AGAIN

And its WINTERFEST TODAY

Like started 3min ago and Anelli already cheering because we put up decorations

 


Anelli: wEEEEEEEE

Penne: This amuses me

 


I’m really weak for the kids getting closer together

Toni, Penne and Anelli talking right now and Penne got a sentiment from it

And im just weaksauce

 


In case y’all were wondering where Peter was

As Penne continues her aspiration work

 


Man apparently just discovered he has MUSCLES

I am sassing him, maybe, he’s my founder and my least favorite of the family lol

 


Look at all these babies sleeping soundly

HowSweetHowSweet

 


Lol so there’s a garbage option

To look for discarded toys

And I didn’t test it but I SURE WISH I HAD

 


OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

PENNE GOT AN ADMIRER

Too bad this doesn’t actually lead to anything in ts4

In ts3 you’d come back with an actual love interest!

EITHER WAY CHOSE CONFRONT

 


And the result was

EH

Lol poor lad

 


KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL, and while I am feeling EH about Peter, I love Paka’a so I sent them out on a date

Also to geT MEDALS

 


Don’t get me wrong, they cute

But like tbh lol Paka’a makes up most of the cuteness

 


EITHER WAY DATE GOLD




And tested out the observatory lol

 


LOL WELL

I GUESS SINCE I HAVE 15$

SURE

 


Do i

Do I feel happier yet

 


LOL GUESS HE DOES

HE DOES INDEED

 


HEY OMG LOOK

SNOW

I was starting to think I wouldn’t get any snow for winter!!

 


Paka’a made us a DELICIOUS GRAND MEAL for winterfest

Heeeeee and all the kids are home so we’ll be able to test the presents soon

 


WOO DAMN

His dad’s son alright, Farfa finished the social butterfly aspiration!

 


Is WHIZ KID NEXT for him

Let’s try and do TWO BEFORE he ages up

 


Lol Anelli seems to be doing great

I wanted to get everyone eating at the same time but Anelli’s pee needs are TOO HIGH

 


WE TRIED WE TRIED

Lmao this is so chaotic

Farfa getting up to eat

Peter changes seats 3 times

Ravioli playing musical chairs lol

 


ohnoooooooPaka’a

U HAVE THE SICKNESS TOOO

Imsosorry

 


Haaaa youcan have the family SING AT THE TREE

Itssocute and chaotic and I loveee itt

 


OH LOOK

ITS FAKE SANTA

Aka Fat Fuck









Everyone opening up their presents

And they got like a LOT OF STUFF?

Like DAMN

 


Lolololol

Two dorks

Tiredly walking

With grins on their faces

True winterfest

 


OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

MISTER THAT’S A FELONY

WALKING IN ON TONI SHOWERING

 


I was so insulted lol I sent Peter over

He shoved the man around

 


Insulted him a bit

And then he left before I could get them to FITE

 


So I was looking at bills

And u know was gushing that frugal living was actually working

And then I did research

And gave PETER the frugal trait

 


AND BAM

BIGGER TAX BREAKS

The frugal traits are stackable!!

 


Girl thinks she’s invincible

Penne: If I don’t acknowledge the cold then I won’t get sick

 


YEA YEA

 I HEAR YOU

I’m accumulating money to buy you guys a better bed

You’ve had the CHEAP ONE FOR AGES

 


DAMN

Paka’a has such a good reputation people are CALLING HIM to give him work

Said no cause we don’t have a computer but like still

 


NATURALLY THOUGH

RIGHT AFTERWARDS

WE GET A PC FROM THE PRESENT PILE

 


So I opened the family inventory

And discovered a bunch of STUFF

Like goddamn

Put up some decorations I did

 


HAHAHAHAHHAA

Welp

That’s relatable

 


LOOK

A BED

A BETTER BED

Water themed for Paka’a

Also put up some stuff that was in the family inventory

 


SCHOOL DAY AGAIN

So I sent them off

I wanted to do some collecting and wanted to work on Paka’a’s aspiration

…and found a dumpster instead

 


Couldn’t even FISH

It’s too damn COLD apparently

 


Sent them to other places

And THEN we found people for Paka’a to chat up

He’s on the last part of his aspiration!

Just need 20 FRIENDS like my gods

 


Meanwhile I wanted to see if I could make Peter more useful to me

And he wrote a children’s brook

CHEESY THE CHICKEN

Tell me you wouldn’t read it

 


Dude like

You just drop and exercise in the middle of the road

Lol

 


Ravioli APPROVES

Also do you see this

Boy picked up two violins from the tree

This is OP

 


YEAH PENNE

YOU MESS IT UP YOU CLEAN IT

MAY THIS BE A LESSON

Penne: YEA YEA KAY

Anelli: Why HELLO brother

Toni: Hahaha HI TO YOU TOO

 


Farfa needs to play some chess games so I got Peter on it

I’m trying to make him more interesting to me

But man yo, my founder is LAME lmao, so 2D, meanwhile Paka'a comes to life for me

 


Anelli: I GOT IT

Toni: You got it?

 


Penne: She don’t got it

Anelli: I do too! I got it more than miss eat instead of do homework

No no that’s good, eating food is good

Toni: (snorts)

 


Mister

Why u use a wrench

How does a WRENCH HELP

 


Snort

You know what

That fits with you so far lol

SO YEAH SURE

 


Paka’a helping the babies with homework again while Peter sleeps

Paka’a: I’m so proud of you lovelies

Farfa: Thanks dad <3

 


After MUCH FUSSING

FINALLY FIGURED OUT

You need to click on a CHILDREN’S BOOK

To be able to read it to a child

 


Farfa also needs to be read by an adult for 2 hrs

AND PAKA’A ALWAYS EAGER to provide so it’s a no-brainer

 


LOL Anelli making friends

And her friend has the funkiest bag so far

 


Look at that girl

Walks like she OWNS the world

Anelli: I heard rumors I just might

Shh

 


IT’S GOING TO BE

PAKA’A AND PETER’S BIRTHDAYS INTO ADULTS HERE

 


Anelli: (subtle yawn) yeah you know I called you all the way here but maybe it’s time you LEAVE NOW

A+ subtlety

 


MONSTERS AGAIN AHHHLOL

Toni making a pouty face its adorable

 


Toni: oh no!

Farfa: oh no!

I see y’all are done already with the monster huh

Let me get one of ur parents

 


NEVERMIND

FARFA JUST UP AND TAMED IT

Farfa: It responds to my dominance

Farfa the older twin, he’s just puffing for Toni

 


andpoorToni is terrified

but Farfa had the option to help soothe him which is also cute

 


Farfa: There there, it’s gone now

Toni: thnkyou

 


LOL

LOOKING GOOD RAVI

Ravioli: I wish

 


This though

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

That’s a very pretty visual

I admit ts4 has such nice views

Let’s end it here, it’s a nice spot






Comments

  1. LOL you get the WEIRDEST phone calls. Donate a dollar to be happier? Damn man.

    Ooh your snow came on hard and fast. Mine seems to stick forever. I miss the depth that was in TS3. (Laments)

    WAIT if Paka'a's hugs are medicinal... then him being sick should be... very difficult to cure unless he HUGS himself!

    Lol I dunno that water looks pretty unfrozen to me... not able to fish. Pfffft.

    Those christmas presents are the things that keep on giving I swear.

    I absolutely WOULD read cheesy the chicken. Would only love it more if it had mac and cheese IN it.

    Paka'a is still A++ father, I think we should vote Paka'a as official legacy founder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's some witchcraft yo, A DOLLAR FOR HAPPY

      Gods, it's just presents after presents after presents lol and expensive ones too!

      (bangs gavel) Motion passed, Paka'a is new official founder

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party