1.8 - Emotional control means hitting yourself in the face

 Golly its ANOTHER UPDATE

And we’re starting off with me shaking my head cause Peter came home and like promptly IGNORED HIS KIDS

Didn’t even LOOK AT THEM

But Toni squeezed in a hug to his pa

It’s been a LONG DAY

gottaHugYourKidsMan

Lmaoahyes this is the embarrassed trait

Musical Insecurity

But Toni jiving to his brother playing either way

Farfa: And then he flew into the sun!

Toni: What? Did he survive??

Paka’a: Still up huh?

Farfa: We’re big boys now!

And asking ADVICE NOW

Ohgodslmao

I hate the first option, but it’s the one I ended up taking because I wasn’t sure what would do what

And well REGRET

MY FRIENDS

REGRET

ALREADY

TRIPLET BIRTHDAYS SOON

Cause the twins and triplets are just one after the other so

Peter is reaallyyy slowww to promotions now

Leveling up fitness is apparently harder for him

Like maybe I’m just doing this wrong I dunno

But look CUTIE Penne

BAM

RAVIOLI MAXED POTTY

And as you can see he’s lvl 4 in a lot of these

Like I’m putting IN THE WORK GUYS

So is Paka’a he great

He plays with the kids cause movement is a skill they need help with

Paka’a: Also because I love my babies <3


This was just a cute exchange

Of Paka’a staring lovingly at his kid

Thatsall

Paka’a was getting a little worried about Peter. He been pretty AWOL

Didn’t even say hi to him you know

So cornered him in a bathroom to be cute

And give him a hug

In case he’s feeling over worked by the legacy stuff

LOOK AT THIS BOY go

RAVI MASTERED IMAGINATION

And Anelli up in here just owned THINKIGN

By max spamming her dad with the “WHY” question

Lmao very useful

Obligatory cute pic of triplets being adorable

WE ON A ROLL FOLKS LOOK AT THAT

Penne mastered POTTY

Me lamenting that mermaid children

Don’t have tails in the bath

To be fair I don’t think ts3 mermaid children had tails either but STILL

Paka’a: You’re flying baby!

Ravi: WEEEEEEEEE

And ANELLI MASTERED POTTY

Doggity damn! All triplets mastered potty now

And Anelli is on a roll cause she mastered Imagination playing with Toni

TWO MORE FOR HER

LmaolookatPaka’a

Loveyourexpressions

As the twins play some chess together

We don’t see a lot of Peter cause like he just kind of goes to work and that’s that. When I leave him on free will he just kind of wanders around so I send him to skill fitness

Meanwhile Paka’a always lurking around his kids

Yet Peter is the one with the family trait?

ANYWAY ADVICE AGAIN

Which there’s more options here cause Paka’a has a higher parenting skill

Ihatethis

losingstuffThough

ithurts

AhhhhhhhhhhhTONI IS SICK?

We hit winter and like suddenly he SICK

ANELLI MASTERED MOVEMENT WOOO

She got one more!

Andimweaksauce for the twins interacting with the toddlers

Awwwwbabynooooo

Yesstayhome

Its Sunday anyway so like

You’re not going anywhere

Anelli: PAPA (spreads arms out cause Peter came out of the woodwork to clean the chair)

Peter: Eat good honey

They have such cute scouting outfits

He healed up pretty fast with Paka’a hugs, so he OFF TO SCOUT CAMP WITH FARFA

Y’ALL

MASTERED

Two MORE TODDLERS

Look at these cute boys

A+

Had to buy a toy for Toni’s aspiration

And like

Play with emotion?

Apparently means he hits himself in the HEAD WITH IT

And gains emotional control lmao

YO MORGAN

WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU

MY GARBAGE

I love skill day by the way, the kids just WHIZZING BY in skills

This is a purely a pic to show Farfa gaining a BADGE


Like TWICE LOL

In a row talking to Morgan as Toni mystifies us all with his playing

I still get pretty hit when the kids go running to Paka’a for help after a nightmare

I try to toss Peter at them when it happens cause they always go for PAKA’A while he's sleeping

But he at work now

Andthisisjustcute

Hehugs andsoothesHisChildren

Evengot a littleHeartBubble

Lol

Trash picking up trash

ITS FUNNY KAY

In other news it’s the triplet birthday and it’s a holiday so I was whining that I wouldn’t get to do a birthday party for legacy points

And Livvie saved my ass

With glorious sims 4 knowledge

SO HERE WE GO Y’ALL

YOU CAN LIKE CLICK ON THE X and end a holiday


Paka’a has yet again cooked us a really pretty cake

And the birthday is late again cause Peter finishes work at 8pm

(also those winter decorations were made by our one and only Toni)

Yo Kalamainu’u

LAY OFF BLARFF

Its cause of guests like you that he has a sad eyes

FUN FACT

TEDDY BEARS have sad eyes like that when they get hit a lot

Else they have the happy anime closed eyes like this ^^ when they are treated well

I learned that

Am knowledgeable

GROWING UP TIME

RAVIOLI

Social butterfly, god why y’all do this to me I do not like this aspiration

He got geek too which fits with me putting glasses on him lol

SPARKLE BOY

NEXT UP IS PENNE

With ARTISTIC PRODIGY like Toni

And loves the outdoors ALSO like toni

Yeah I didn’t manage to up their skills more than that, not enough time…

NEXT TIME when I don’t have like 5 toddlers to skill at once lolol

AND FINALLY ANELLI

Social butterfly as WELL

And OUTGOING

THAT’S NEW

Alsolook

The TOP NOTCH TODDLER TRAIT

Makeover TIME


RAVIOLI

Who looks cute

But well uh

I pity his profile


PENNE

Who is pulling off high up braids U GO GIRL


ANELLI

Pulling off my fav kinda style. Jacket and jeans lolol

And hell YES GOLD

A dresser?

Oooooh willcheckitoutlater

Cause this makes for a very good stopping point I think

SEE YA NEXT TIME


Comments

  1. Paka'a is such an A+ dad. I'm so hit by his soft faces for the kids.

    Toddler skills are hard! Especially with many and not a lot of money for the easy ways to skill. I don't envy you!

    I love watching the triplets dance! How cute is that!!

    You're brave to deal with advice. I usually skip it if I can help it.

    Paka'a has medicinal hugs. NOTED.

    Oh god I didn't know that about the teddy bears, that's so cool! The eyes change with treatment...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GoshILovePaka'a he's such a FIND

      I'm hopping the next generations I get top notch toddler easier lol

      I try to CANCEL advice but with 5 kids it's hard....lmao

      ofcoursePaka'a has the best hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party