1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

 What up folks! Heyo!

I’m doing a TS4 Legacy and it’s pasta themed, this is going to be great.


SO THAT’S MY FOUNDER. His name is Peter Pasta. I know, it’s not a type of pasta but it has a nice ring to it sueme.

 You can see in very small that I made him stereotypical dad cause he needs to start a legacy so prepare your dad pants.

I won’t spam you with all his outfits I’m lazy, you’ll get to see them as he exists.

 


SO I’ll be honest, I haven’t played TS4 nearly as much as TS3, I am a newb. A very intense newb. You’ve been warned.

So anyway look LOT TRAITS WHAT WOW

I love babies so hit me with that FERTILITY trait

 


I bought this huge ass lot in Bridleton that I bulldozed. Should be LARGE ENOUGH for a legacy lot what y’all think?

Y’all agree I know you do

After buying this huge lot though I only had about 7G left so here’s what I did with it




IT’S A HOUSE

I’m going to be following Pinstar’s rules but kinda loosely (apparently you’re supposed to buy a statue to empty your pockets but I barely managed this with 7G so like no thnks)

Oh and fyi you all can follow my point progress on this epic spreadsheet Livvielove made

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M20wjD6AisOsCuJ5YKCafgmJqqjjv-7SyT6HjlUw7Us/edit?usp=sharing

 


Let’s get to PLAYING, and step one is to get a job. You know that seems like a solid step

What is this Peter, you want to work in a coffee shop? Lol BRUH I gave you athletic for a reason

 


We need to complete all careers so git your athletism ready

 


LOL that’s the face of someone who knows he’s in a Legacy

Peter: This is going to be great…

Uhuh

 


16$/hr for a waterperson that’s some moolah yo.

You realize boy I only ever started making this cash when I was teaching. That’s more than minimum wage to be running around carrying WATER

 


Lmao, TS4 world system is quite different I have to say. It’s not the TS3 open world, but it’s also not the TS2 world because a lot of TS4 worlds you just can’t live in them. It’s purely for visiting. Anyway we’re going HERE (coughs cause I forgot what the town is) to get some FITNESS IN

Cause we too poor to get a punching bag right now

Or is it that I’m too cheap…

OFF WE GO TO MEET PEOPLE

 


Wow

There’s so many people

Peter: You’re a sarcastic type huh?

I call it sassy.

WAIT I see A LADY

 


YES RIGHT THERE

PETER COME BACK

Peter: Up the stairs, down the stairs

 


Oh wait

She kinda looks pregnant

Uh

Let’s be safe and not, go back up Peter

Peter: (Rolls eyes)

 


Lmao so I’ve discovered the Likes/Dislikes

First time with them, that’s a fancy useful moodlet

YES ENJOY SWEATING PROFUSELY

Peter: I will

 


Meanwhile I will scout for potential singles yo

WHO THAT

JENNA, YA

GO TALK TO HER PETER

(Tells him to do so)

 


You know. That’s not quite what I said. I didn’t really say go talk to someone else on another floor altogether

Peter: Feels like I’d have more in common

We didn’t even MEET Jenna

Fine, hello Oliana

 


Peter: You’re being judgy aren’t you

Look I’m here to make a legacy

Her face just not what I want to see on the kids SORRY BAI

 


I sent him off to another lot cause apparently mister already all exercised out.

Weakling

Peter: How about you try it and then we’ll talk

No thnks I’m nice and comfy on my chair

Oh look a CELEBRITY go CHAT

 


Oh WAIT WAIT WHO’S THAT

Peter: You’re really all over the place (snort)

Glad you’re amused, but look, she looks pretty from here and she a YA. Go CHAT. The amount of YA around here is meager

 


See I can get down with this. She’s got a pretty face. Chat her UP BOY

Alice: Pretzels?

Peter: (coughs) Writer look at her relationships

 


….

Ah so

She married

Well

Then

This just got harder lol

We never going to find a YA single SPOUSE AT THIS rate

 


Peter: What about that one?

(squints) Paka’a Uha

YA

WORTH A TRY. QUICK before she gets snatched up

 


Omg what a great face, I love it

Peter: Hey, do you have time to hear about a legacy?

Paka’a: Hm? Sure, this is a good reason to stop my run

Peter: (has hit chuckle)

I see, I see

 


SCORE

PAKA’A SINGLE

What a name, but we’ll take it

Flirt flirt flirt





I am sold

In love

Look at those faces

 


So is Peter, look how much this boy swooning

Peter: You have the prettiest eyes

 


Dude: YEAH I LIKE EYEBALLS TOO

What the hell yo, we have a thirdwheeler

Paka’a: (ignores newcomer) Thanks, I dream I’m an actor

(shoos off dude)

 


Look at them lovey eyes

I need them genes

Goodness, lock that down Peter

Paka’a: You heard the otherworldly voice (wink)

 


Lmao, and the game made Paka’a drop and do 20

Paka’a: I have to show off too, can’t just be Peter

Peter: This just gets better

 


Game keeps trying to make them say goodbye

I’M NOT AS GOOD AT INTERACTIONS TS4

GIVE ME TIME, we haven’t WOOED YET

Sadly, the game won and they had to separate. But he has her phone number so it’s fine

 


We went out exploring a bit

I sent him to a bar, which was fascinating on its own lol

I have a lot to uncover about TS4

 


Annnnnd then lol, he was ready to exercise again

WORK IT

Peter: (making ungodly noises that remind me exercise is bad)

 


Adoihsalkdsajda

LOOK ITS PAKA’A

Peter: Uggg---!!ohshit (not looking his best)

hHAHAHA

 


lookAtThoseFaces

Paka’a: I’m not looking handsome, you’re good

 


Paka’a joined him so they hung out and exercised together

Look at that bonding

 


And those faces

What a pair, I’m in love

 


When Peter finished up I sent him off to take a shower real quick, he was smelly as hell

Peter: Thanks writer (intense scrubbing)

I got you, you gotta seduce and your man smell was a bit too pungent

 


Sooooolmao

Sent him up (and for some reason he stayed in a towel) just as Paka’a was coming down

Paka’a: Mm something juicy just went by

 


Peter: How’s my seduction tactic going?

Paka’a: Working very well

 


Paka’a: Very, you could say I’m just waiting to be asked now

I dunno why I’m struggling with TS4 interactions, we’re getting there lol

 


LOOK PAKA’A IS SINGLE

Everybody needed confirmation I know

Anyway, again had to send Peter back home cause the game be like Goodbye

But Peter sent Paka’a a text

 


And like Paka’a immediately invites him out on a date

Paka’a: Seemed like he needed help

 


The game also seems very mean to Paka’a, who needs to pee and wasn’t allowed to before this

Ah yes

That notif is uh… me accidentally taking a video instead of a screenshot. AM NEWB AFTER ALL

What do you mean. Dragon master IS my real name

Peter: I like your outfit (doof smile)

Paka’a: Oh you, what a charmer

He tries

 


Apparently PAKA’A aint a fan of these specific lights

That’s how dislikes work huh

Dunno if I’m a fan

 


Look at this picture

Paka’a got distracted and Peter over here just so in love he can’t stop making gooey eyes

Paka’a: It warms my face I like it

 


Again with the third wheelers though

Paka’a: (staring hungrily)

Peter: (rejected texts of people trying to thirdwheel electronically)

Gives me a taste of my ISBI

 


I’m rolling, Peter finally managing to get in some flirts properly and he finger guns

And Paka’a is immediately playing along

 


Look how adorable these two are

Paka’a: Shotthrough the heart!

(Lmao ignore the rest of the lyrics)



>_>

<_<

Yes okay lol

Date ends with just a hug cause I’m bad at this


BUT TOMORROW OKAY

SLEEP SOUNDLY PETER

TOMORROW U GET YOUR LOVELY


→ 1.2




Comments

  1. Hahaaaa what a pretty face Paka'a has. These two make a good duo indeed, give me some red heads with features like that thANKS.

    Solid start, I remember the days of ye old starting with TS4. You're not bad at it, just marginally challenged is all. And once you figure out... basically everything... well then TS4 better watch out cause you're coming for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Can't wait for the gene mixing!
      Thanks you know, it's not half bad for a newb XD

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I find careers the hardest in TS4 because they actually require you to do stuff, like the transition from high school to college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeaaahhh Thanks I'll take all the luck

      Delete
  3. Peter and Paka'a are son so cute together. Good start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party