1.7 - The. Kids. Are. Cute

 It’s been only two days and I forgot things

Life amirite


OH YES YES we in the middle of HARVEST FEST GUYS

And also in the middle of me not having UI on for the pictures haha

But it’s cool this one was a gush over seeds??

Like happy gnomes give you seeds apparently

 


Paka’a: Look at you go baby!

Farfa: Weeee!

 


Lmao I’m sure there was a point to this picture

But also Toni is being very cute and I think that’s good enough

 


Toni: andit goBOO and beep andfOOO

Paka’a: (nodding, absolutely following along)

 


Paka’a just looks always really happy? Around his kids?

It’s so wholesome I love IT

 


Peter (you know my founder) does too, but I don’t know, it just seems MORE SO with Paka’a

Ravioli: (man on a mission)

 


And a SUCCESSFUL MISSION IT IS

Oh this is absolutely Ravioli mastering potty WOOT WOOT

 


I DISCOVERED THE PLAY INTERACTION

AND IT’S CUTE

 


And gives a lot of movement skill hello

Thisissocuteidie

It’s weird that they teleport like that though lmao, I can’t see anything with these sparkles

BUT STILL CUTE

 


How’s it going Pete

Looks like you had something real fun to show me on the UI lmao

Peter: It was the secret to fixing all sims bugs, it’s a real shame you didn’t have the UI on

 


ENTIRELY A PICTURE

BECAUSE PAKA’A IS PRETTY

 


Look how PRETTY PAKA’A IS

We ain’t missing out on anything

Paka’a: Oh you~

 


Paka’a’s expressions when he’s playing with the kids too

And Farfa just having that cute I’m laughing face

Oijdflskadjksalsoprecious

 


LOL HERE WE ARE I REMEMBER THIS

This is when I clicked that my UI was off

Because Morgan here revealed she was in the criminal career

Paka’a: Oh sweetie that’s dangerous…

And I wanted to read something on the pic I took and had this

Ohno whathaveidone

Moment

 

SO WELCOME BACK TO UI

WITH SKILL BARS THAT DOUBLE AS HEAD PIERCINGS


Lol so yeah Paka’a got a moodlet from the conversation

Paka’a: Which is ridiculous, Morgan is a sweet one.

 


PROMOTION WOOT WOOT

Git me that money yo, you been slacking off Peter you need to PROVIDE FOR THIS FAMILY

We’re saving up because the twins are going to have their birthday soon

As in like today, we were just waiting on Peter

 


But MISTER APPARENTLY NEEDS SLEEP

I allow you a nap

Peter: zzzzsoGenerouszzzz

 


Meanwhile Paka’a can plan the party

A party that will ACTUALLY BE WORTH POINTS

And you apparently have to make sure the goaled event thing is checked for that

 


Good lord I had to go whining to my BFF Livvie because I couldn’t find my house in these location options lol

LOOK, I HAD TO SCROLL SO MUCH TO FIND IT

 


Ha

So like lmao

I don’t have a chess table

Or a stereo

Or a bar

YEAH I’M TOTALLY EQUIPPED FOR A BDAY PART

Back in my day just a balloon was fine

 


I pitched in enough to get a STEREO but that’s all

andDiedCcauseLook

TheToddlersAreDancing

I WAS MISSING OUT

Paka’a: (looking like he’s the happiest man alive as he cooks a bday cake for the twins)

 


GODDAMN

PAKA’A MASTERED COOKING ON ME

LOOK AT THIS MAN

Mastered a skill before my founder did HAHAHHAA

ohiloveyouPaka’a

i prefer you to my own founder is that weird


fuckingcuteInteraction

also look at that sentiment

feeling protective

Peter: They’re growing up today

 


Paka’a: (bedazzles cake with candles)

My thank you Paka’a

 


HERE WE GO GUYS

Toni first~

 He mastered communication and thinking, I TRIED MY BEST

 


He rolled LOVES THE OUTDOORS (like his pa)

And he got Artistic prodigy to start with

 


lololWe’ll do makeovers after sweetie

FARFA YOUR TURN

 


Farfa: (minor tantrum cause he wants to be in Paka’a’s arms)

FARFA’S TURN

(i forgot to screenshot skills, but he mastered communication, thinking and potty)

 


He got PERFECTIONNIST

And he starts with Social butterfly

This’llbefine

I was never good at the popularity stuff in ts3, maybe it’ll be different in ts4…

Hopefullyitwill

 


SCORREE

GOLD MEDAL

Apparently lol, you get gold if you complete the main goal

So this is easier than I expected

 


Ohoh

ohIveheard of this

water + electricity means DEATH DON’T IT

We’ll worry about that later

MAKEOVERS



THIS IS FARFA

See I gave him the little bow tie again

Cutie cutie cutie




And this is TONI

Even though they still identical so far, they look quite different to me, CUTIES

My first KIDS TOO

 


Oh so I guess lol unlike when you grow up into toddlers you do NOT get fresh needs here

Poor Toni still starving

As his pa risks his life to fix the fridge for him

 


WITH THE TWINS GROWN UP

I used the money I saved up to build them their own little personal room

They’ve been with the triplets since the triplets were born, time to get them a bit more privacy here

 


Farfa: Why hello there oh dear brother

Toni: (snorts) why HELLO TO you too

Where did peter go, THE FRIDGE

 


Goshdarn you’re cute boy in your party outfit Toni

Toni: Thank you, thank you~ (looks around me to keep talking to sisters)

 


Anelli: ANDDAbooOOM

Toni: I see I see

I see as well lmao

Youcantalktoyour toddlersiblings intheirhighchairs thatscute

 


BOY HAS THE ARTISTIC PRODIGY ASPIRATION

So I bought an activity table

Just for him

 


And is a pic of his first drawing

Its pasta

On a drawing

Like the THEME OF THIS LEGACY

And like the food I am making MYSELF currently

HOW FANTASTIC

 


Also for your information

The triplets are still cute

 


Lolol especially Anelli right now

Who went to watch her pa

But she too scared of him HURTING HIMSELF at the fridge

So she “watching”

 


Penne MASTERED IMAGINATION

WOOOOT

Yes, let’s try and get the toddlers all maxed out here

I BELIEVE IN MYSELF

 


Penne: IDIDIT

Farfa: A stinky victory!

Penne: wehehehehehe

 


Lmao these poor twins though

They aged up Friday, haven’t gone to school

But they have HOMEWORK

How does THAT work

 


Paka’acame overtopraise his son for doing his homework

He a proud dad what can you do

 


Lmao Farfa can’t get a moment’s peace here

Farfa: I’m not going to say no to distractions

 


TONI HAS WOKEN

Toni: (streeetttcchh)

 


I just think he’s darn adorable

Look at him EATING

Toni: Only a little creepy…

 


More of Paka’a being proud of his children and going around praising ‘em

 


WithExtraHugsCauseYouKnow

Farfa needed a BFF so he BFFed his dad

 


AND WELL SEEMS

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE BFF

So Paka’a unBFFed Peter

(makes unhappy faces)

 


Lol this is another cute pic of Toni

And me rubbing in my own face like

IT SAYS WHEN INSPIRED SELF

butlookToni is inspired right now so we good

 


Morgan and Clara are the usual friends who come to hang out a lot

So the kids get to know them

WHICH IS GOOD FOR the social butterfly aspiration

Cause you need to befriend two adults for that

Also gotta love that I can difference who is Morgan and who is Clara by clothing lol

 

LOOK AT THIS BOY GOOO

You’re DOING GREAT

 

Toni: Hehe thanks~

goshyoucute

 


Farfa: Yeah, I love your art!

Toni: Hahaaaa

Funny you be thinking that Toni

I like you as an artist, might use you for the painter career

 


AND THEN

I REMEMBERED kids can do AFTERSCHOOL ACTIVITIES

 


So I signed the boys up as scouts

Cause that’s apparently LA BEST CHOICE

 


Goshaoidsjaldsa

Toni: And the quadratic formula is…

Ah I see, teaching Ravioli early school

 


Hohoho that’s a lot of badges

Kay kay, I think I get the system here, INTERESTING

 


Goshhello

Whogaveyoutheright to be cute

Farfa: (winks)

 


Ah! Ah! I SEE

You get those little circle things for badge progress

 


I SEEEE

ISEEEE

Even Farfa is getting some as he chats with Toni, how nEAT

 


Imhit

Lookatthat

A sentiment about happy memories

Love these twins

 


WOOOT

Get enough badge parts and you get a full badge

DOESN’T SOUND TOO BAD

 


The twins have like the whole house to do stuff

But they constantly eating, or reading, or whatnot and the triplets’ beds and its pretty adorable

 


SNORT Farfa testing out the violin for me

Got himself the “embarrassed” moodlet for the quality of the SCREECHING

 


Toni: What? Ridiculous! You play really good for your first time

Farfa: (gets confidence booster) I DO don’t i

Y’all supportive I approve

Also let me draw your attention to Toni’s hand

Seems like he’s holding something right?

Right

 


You see he’s holding a book

But the game’s been glitching sometimes when they read on toddler beds

 


This is him opening the book lmao

I gotta move him in buy mode to fix it

THANKS EA

Alright LETS END IT HERE

See ya next time y’all


← 1.6 / 1.8 →

Comments

  1. Playtime is so cute with toddlers, though the disappearing toddler poofing annoys you know?

    Look at those babes farting in the right direction. I love that watching potty interactions only increases the potty skill.

    I prefer Paka'a as a founder too. Peter needs to UP HIS GAME.

    Omgwhathandsomeboysthough. Farfa looks good in a bowtie and Tony got such a cute smile~

    Look we've come full circle the pasta on the picture in the Pasta Legacy as you eat Pasta.

    Your twins are super cute, the scouts will be SUPER helpful in the long run. I can never go without it.

    Oh EA and the usual quirks. You've got a magical book bed what can you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah toddler poofing does annoy.

      Yes THNKS FOR THE TIP, scouting is going to be great!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party