1.5 - That's a full noodle meal

 

LAST UPDATE


Babies GREW UP

SoCute



allSoCute

Got them high chairs while Peter loved on his husband


I’ve never really played with toddlers before so I’m rolling around all GUSHY ABOUT IT

Like I can already tell Toni is a calmer child while Farfa a more vocal wild child lmao LOOK AT THEM

SOCUTE

suchChubbyCHEEKS


Paka’a: (makes funny animal noises)

Farfa: HhEEE DAddY

Yes CLARA

COME MEET THE TWINS

You can do sooo much with the toddlers I love it

Toni: bubblebublbelbelbublebe



HE MADE IT UP

HE MADE IT UP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Farfa: weee!



Peter: And now papa comes in to steal the show!

Omg

You can pick toddlers up

From behind????



OhnoToni

Don’tDoThis

butalsoThat’sReallyCute



auhdsaawshit

Farfa CRYING

Cause his parents aren’t AROUND

myHEART

Daddy quickly came to get him I promise

I don’t have pictures of everything cause I got so lost in just playing around



andDyingAtTheseCuteBoys

LoookathimStack thoseblocks





SECOND SET OF BABIES

INCOMING

GET READY



Peter was at work but he came back home IN TIME TO PANIC

I got two cribs ready for another set of twins

LETS SEE THESE BABIES



A GIRL

YAAYYYY

Named here Penne after…



Delicious penne noodles

Though I confess not my favorite, they so slippery



TWINS KNEW IT

Another girl weee~

I called her Anelli after these…



Which I’ve never actually seen or had before

Cute little ring noodles



Ohoh

tripletsIsee

ahemLOOK A BABY

Named him Ravioli



AFTER THE NOODLES FILLED WITH GOOEY GOODNESS 



Mygodslmao

yupIgotTriplets

Igotthatyes

This lot trait is really good

I…uh… might not keep it lmao for future generations



FIVE KIDS RIGHT OFF THE BAT

IT’S FINE

EVERYTHING IS FINE

Paka’a: Yes it is! Five beautiful children~



Awwwwwwwwshitlookatthat

bothBoysAreSuperHappy

abouthavingNewSiblings

awgawdI’mSoHit



What a family folks, what a family

Peter and Paka’a are going to have their hands FULL WITH THESE babies



Peter: You’re a big brother!

Toni: (cute gasp) Yessssssss



OaihdsaWHAT

THEY CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER?

ON THE HIGH CHAIRS?

Oisjdflksjfsd



Lookatthis

twinShipBonding

Ican’tHandleTheCute



TONI

IS WANDERING OFF

What is this child up to

Well apparently he wanted to go outside



So I bought them a kiddie pool and the parents took the twins out

And I died cause it’s so cute



Farfa: DUCKIE GO VOOOM

Toni: Again!! (splashing)

Peter&Paka’a: (hit parents protecting themselves from water splashes)



The only thing I’m kinda sad about so far is that both these boys are mermaids but it seems toddlers don’t really have anything to show for it

But look at that cute boy dancing his tush OFF



Lol it’s talk like a pirate day today? INTERESTING

Also look at that, all kids are SLEEPING

The parents get some time together



DURING WHICH I FIGURED OUT

WE COULD DO A REPEAL PROCESS

So I sent PETER OVER

We need to get rid of that WEAR BAG NONSENSE

Which well uh, Peter was a bad choice for this because he has no friends



But he did get Paka’a’s signature lmao

Husband Privilege

(spoiler: the repeal process was a FAIL)



LOL

The pirate options are amusing me

USE THE HEAD



Yes that’s Clara in the background

And yes this is a super cute picture of Paka’a hugging his son

Aoijdksad



PROMOTION

GOOD GOOD

Get that money for your family Peter



Look at how ungodly cute this is

He can HUG THE TEDDY BEAR



I’ve been slowly figuring out how to skill the toddlers

And Paka’a has been getting slapped around by how fast his babies are growing



Toni: Dadddyyyy huggggg!

I mean how can you not be proud of such cute potatoes



You know it’s not so bad so far

The triplets I mean

Peter and Paka’a barely have time together, but they’re managing a routine

One takes care of the kids while the other takes care of themselves



LOOK AGAIN

Toni just this calm toddler

And Farfa is a happy extra energy toddler lol


Rare moment where all kids are sleeping and Peter gets to work on his fitness skill

Gotta get more promotions yo


Awwwwwwwwlook

These little sentiments are sweet

FEELING PROTECTIVE



ohnonotAnotherDecision

Uh

Uh

Well if its there

Why not look right



YAY

A GOOD CHOICE



Baby getting a WASH

And I really kind of hoped they’d at least get a cute tail here you know?



HugFromPapa

ItsSoSweet

CouldSpamThis



BUT IT BE

TRIPLET GROWING TIME

I know time kinda sped by but its cause I’m too busy playing to remember to take pics LOL

Time to see what the triplets look like! And hope for a red head



PENNE

Rolled angelic, how SWEET



Oh she got quite the bright skin and her daddy’s hair and eyes hehhee



RAVIOLI

Aged up with clingy LOL

I’ll be intrigued



He’s got the same color as his older brothers



And finally ANELLI

With angelic too, lucky PARENTS



OOH REDHEAD

With blue EYES

Hellooooo

HERE COME THE MAKEOVERS



This is Penne

With a cute little braid



Anelli with that BRIGHT red hair



And Ravioli

I gave him some glasses because WHY NOT

And here have some close ups

Of these cute ass little things





Soprecious

Somanytoddlers




SO

MANY

Toddlers

FIVE BEDS Y’ALL

goodluckparents



Comments

  1. OMG it's chaos in the house! FIVE toddlers?!

    AlsowhoknewAnelli wastheOsinSpaghettios. Learnedsomethingnew. I learned last chapter but forgot to mention.

    Also can I say I love the title of this. Full Noodle. MEAL.

    Those sentiments are so endearing. I'm a big fan of them.

    I'm so in love with these toddlers so far! They'resosososocute! I can't wait to find out who your heir is... Maybe we can do a little cross-matching across our legacies eh eh eh? (eyebrow wiggles) (shoulder shimmies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol THEY A MEAL ALRIGHT

      Also milady (eyebrow wiggle back) I dare say I love that idea
      A mix of ghiblis and pasta? What a COMBO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party