1.13 - He dug his own grave

 (CLAPPING) we baacckkkk and I need to post some updates cause I’m too far ahead in the game hahaaaaayikes (the twins be teens)

(warning drama ahead)

(and of course, how can I write something without drama somehow happening) 

Last time if y’all remember, Peter was deciding to be an unsupportive debbydowner that’s on my no no list

And we found a SPELLCASTER just roaming around and we adopted him

Paka’a: We’re lucky he’s already housebroken

Sylas: (snort) I know a good few tricks too

Like cleaning his DISHES INSTANTLY

Instead of leaving them on the table A+

Oooooh~ bio-fuel?

What’s that for?

I dunno but WE HAVE IT NOW

Lol so I’m discovering the freelancer career through him which is notably different to SIMS 3

Apparently it works on a gig basis? There doesn’t seem to be “levels” either

Sooooo CLICKBAIT ARTICLE

Anelli: I THINK. IT’S ROUGH that we have all this money and only one bathroom

I agree, I agree

It’s Monday so when you kids all DITCH I’m going to remodel with the adults

Anelli: What do you think of my smile? CHEESE

Toni: It’s missing the sparkle

Anelli: I’m try I n g

Penne over here trying to rush over to Sylas for advice with the most sly look I’ve seen

Penne: I’m not up to anything

Sure

Penne: So when you guys remodel can I have my own room, not that I don’t like my siblings B  U T one snores

Anelli:

Penne: (snickers)

Sylas: (laughs) Oh you’ll all get your own rooms

Will they

Will they

Its only 22K

Loladorably Toni started to sing out of nowhere

And then Farfa joined in

Paka’a: They’re enacting the play I’m reading to them

LOL PAKA’A

ITS UR FAULT

THE KIDS don’t wear their coats

These two be building a snowman as everyone EXITS THE HOUSE

Alright guys

SAY GOODBYE

WE’RE RENOVATING

Look guys

From the present piles

I can SELL THESE

FOR MO MONEY

HERE WE GO GUYS

PRETTY RIGHT

SUCH SNOW

SUCH VISIBILITY

Alright let me help you out

THE INSIDE

And yes Sylas was right, everyone gets their own room

And their own nightlight lmao

ALSO SEE. TWO BATHROOMS.

THE LUXURY

Master bedroom over there with the twins and a real nice living room nook area

Got the triplets over here and a bathroom

U SEE THE BATHROOM

A very pretty kitchen for Paka’a

And a microwave that likely won’t ever be used

But its pretty so

And a POOL cause I wanted to test out some

Mermaid stuff why not


It’s kay I was smart

I have enough leftover for BILLS

ALSO we’re going to be buying a camera

Ciyrose told me it’s great for social butterfly aspirations soOOOO

CONSIDERING I HAVE SO MANY KIDS ON IT

money spending TIME

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayes I wanted to test this out

This sleep thing

In the pool

That’s cuuUTUTE

I kinda figured he’d drift down to sleep, but that’s cool too

It’s winter so really damn cold to be sleeping but but-

Ooooh Sylas went to nap and showed me

That the pool is not actually cold but quite warm

Because of the trait I got hoo~

ohnoPoorToni

I gave him accept the help

Lord these are so random

I got the same thing for Ravi later, chose accept the help, and it FAILED for him

LOL FARFA PLEASE

Be nice to substitutes

WAIT

Good

Good

Farfa: Can’t blame me for wanting to add some life in class

LOL

To n i

goSH

Sylas: Art is art!

Lmaooo

So kids be at school, Paka’a sleeping in the pool and Sylas be working on writing so I sent Peter out to do some fishing

But he decided to ignore my order (as they do) to go chat up some townies

CAUSE YEAH FUN FACT LOL

THE NEIGHBOHROOD

You can just

Walk around and meet people without “leaving your lot”

Gal was getting all flirty on him though

Peter: Can you blame her? Good to know someone appreciates (flexes moodlet)

What DOES THAT MEAN

He can do as he likes THE KIDS ARE BACK

And apparently have gotten their SCHOOL PROJECTS

LOL PENNE

Penne: I require ice cream only 24/7

You can eat the snow lmao

Poor Ravioli, just head into the shower love

Toni: Thanks for covering for me at school… it was a misunderstanding! I wasn’t drawing that…

Sylas: Haha, it’s okay, even if you did it’s fine

Toni: Heh, I have another question for you…

Lmao, parenting skill gives him one option only

But Sylas absolutely agrees with these

ARTICORN OF COURSE

Was talking to my BFF over there Livvie, you know who you are

And learned she got her seasons on DOUBLE LENGTH for more holidays

So Imma be copying her

Anelli: Chewing my pencil seems more productive than doing my homework

Ravi: There’s a lot at the activity table if you’re into that

Anelli: Have you heard about who’s going to be heir?

Ravi: Nah, but I’ve heard she’ll be keeping us all hostage here till we die…

I do like challenging myself this way WHY NOT

I HAVE MODS FOR THIS

Everybody was all happy

Until Peter came home with that girl who was getting all flirty on him

Like

Brought her home

Peter: Hey if Paka’a can bring home random men

How DARE SHE USE Paka’s YOGA MAT

Peter: (casually drinks water)

Penne: (in the bg) I’m going to friend you so hard you’re not going to see it coming it’ll pop that bag right off

(checks on Paka’a)

yeahStay sleeping while I get rid of this plague

also they DO GO DEEPER under water to sleep

Peter: (enthusiastically chatting up this intruder as Paka’a wakes up)

Anelli: (makes a funny face at Farfa)

Farfa: (Wiggles eyebrows as they ignore the conversation)

Me: (stressed)

LOL NICE TRY RAVI

Ravioli: Just a little BIT OF COMPUTER time pleeassee

Nah we need to get started on that project of yours lad

VICTORRRYYYYYYYYY

Oh buthowShortLived, means we get to see this gal’s face just as Paka’a comes home

PeterBehavePlease

LOL MORGAN

Got friend senses like

I hear your husband is being a dick, would you like me to set you up with someone else

hereWeGoHoldYourBreaths

Paka’a: (a bit confused but not that much, needs more friends for aspiration after all) Hi~

Peter: (does not greet Paka’a) Tell me more, I’m invested

Paka’a: Oh what were you talking about?

Sylas: (joins in)

Demi: Well-

Peter: Just about how we instantly clicked when we met

Peter: Just knew out of nowhere we’d be a great match. And now that I see those eyes, there’s space for more love in our marriage right?

Demi: Oh-ah~

Peter: Or maybe I’ll just marry Demi since I’ve grown bored of you

Paka’a: You-! (clenches fist)

Peter: Yeah how does that feel (smug)

Paka’a: (mutters) You’re not being serious, just being mean

Sylas: (shaking his head, can't even look at the man) A shitty move

Paka’a: (gathers composure)

Me: (gaping at Peter’s audacity to have this moodlet)

Peter: No I’m very serious, you should join our household, the more the merrier apparently

I don’t support this

Sylas: If you have a problem with me, take it up with me, you don’t need to be a dick about it to Paka'a

Peter: Nobody ASKED YOU, stay OUT OF this

Demi: Ha… maybe I should uh…

Peter: No stay

PoorPaka’a SomehowGotASmileDespite it

Sylas: What the fuck man

Peter: Talk to me again and I’m going to beat you up—

Paka’a: SO (trying his best) sorry about this, it doesn’t concern you, do you want a snack for the road?

Demi: No, no that’s fine I’ll uh—see myself out

She left and Paka’a needed to get away from Peter so he sat on another seat

Peter: I’m not going to apologize, you were the one who went chasing after someone else first

Paka’a: I didn’t—

Peter: Oh sure, you were all he’s nice, and giving him GOO GOO EYES

Sylas&Me: (here for support cause Peter being a jerk)

Paka’a: (trying to keep his cool) You’re…

Peter: What’s the problem anyway now? We’re even

Paka’a: Sylas is here for the legacy, for skilling, and so Farfa can be a spellcaster if he wants to. The writer invited him in as a legacy thing. I’ve been faithful to you. DESPITE your cold nature, your absence, your lack of BEING here for the children

Paka’a: At some point you decided you were too good for us. Anything else was better than spending time with us. And now you don’t even trust me because you’ve decided to stop knowing me. And your REACTION is to go flirt with someone else?

Peter: You can’t say that wasn’t flirting with Sylas! I’m not appreciated in this household! I’m the one doing all the work to bring in money to this house. I’m exhausted so yeah I need some recuperating time and it would’ve been nice for you to be there for me instead of FROLICKING WITH other men

Paka’a:

I’m hurt because in Paka’a’s instant actions he’s got apology

Slap’em silly tho plz do

And in Peter’s he’s got insult and yell at

You know what else Paka’a got

YUP

I support, GO FOR IT PAKA’A

Man is ungrateful, you’ve been working non stop for this family

Family oriented trait me arse

Paka’a: I think it’s pretty clear what this means

Peter: No-no I’m the founder of this-

Paka’a: It’s got nothing to do with that. We just-

Peter: I’m the fOUNDER, I get the spouse, the house – if you divorce me then you’re getting kicked out with long locks over there and I’m keeping the kids

Haha no

Paka’a: Nice try. Might’ve worked if you actually spent time with them, but the writer is on my side.

YOU BETCHA I AM

Even angry Paka’a got a pretty face

Paka’a: It’s over Peter

Toni&Penne: (saw the whole thing and got the divorced moodlet)

You’d think there was REGRET HERE

But mister didn’t even try to interact with the kids, Toni tried to ask him for advice which hurt me emotions

BUT HERE WE ARE, DIVORCED

YUP

UNPRECEDENTED I suppose lol

My founder is the one getting kicked out…

But he’s still my founder

So I made him a shed outside for him to sleep in

He’s got a career to max out and after that I’ll see what I’m going to do with him

But there are some death types to get with this legacy

He’s got ALL HE NEEDS RIGHT HERE

A nice BUSH

Pee all ur sadness into it

lolSylas wasPrivy to all

and the man just kinda started crying for Paka’a and its sweet

(grips chest)

ifeelbadforPaka’a

lordTheseSentiments

Toni: What happened… why did you divorce?

Penne: (thinking about the social butterfly aspiration she’s gotta master, cause denial)

Paka’a: Sometimes some people just don’t fit together and you realize it later

Toni: (clings to dad)

Penne:

Paka’a: A hug for you too, I love you both <3

Penne: Love you too dad…

After that Paka’a somehow kept a brave face on

Made food for the kids, especially the two who SAW the divorce

The other three weren’t affected apparently

(LOCKS out Peter so he doesn’t come wandering in and giving Paka’a negative moodlets)

Sylas over here being a good sport and helping Penne out with her project

WHICH I AM QUITE CURIOUS ABOUT


lmaoandImma just end this

with a picture of Toni making a cute face as he’s got to pee

Toni: hEYYdon’tlaugh

 

goodneSS guys

heavyChapter

butlikeIsaidLol

howCanItBe one of my stories without drama

Peter really dug HIMSELF into that hole

Was no SAVING HIM


see you next time~!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party