1.14 - Hugs and friendships

 (looks around)

So who remembers what happened last time show of hands

Paka’a sure do

GOT DIVORCED LAST chapter

So he’s taking some alone time

Divorced THIS DUDE

Who dares to have a whim for Demi

Like

Rub it in dude

Just rub it in

So let’s ignore him

And look at Penne who finished her project!

Both Paka’a and Sylas could help at the same time

Ilikethat

Penne: A volcano! Can’t go wrong with that!

Can’t INDEED

I never got to do the classic volcano you see in the movies in school

Penne: (Leaves to go pee)

Me: (watches behind Christmas tree)

Paka’a: Thanks for your help

Sylas: Heh, Penne had it down, it was just fun to do it all together

Paka’a: (small smile)

Paka’a: Ah… I’m sorry about earlier. Ideally that would’ve been done behind closed doors but… ah (shrug) so I’m sorry you had to see that.

Sylas: It’s fine, really, I’m sorry for you. That didn’t look easy in the least, I’m here to help out. Whatever you need.

Paka’a: ^^ Thank you

They hung out together while the kids skilled here

Paka’a working on his WELLNESS skill while Sylas worked on his freelancer career

Paka’a: (doing his best)

You’reDoingGreatLove

Iain’tEvenThinkingAboutThatGuy you shoulda been my founder all along

Sylas got a damn NICE PROFILE

But ahem yes

Me just looking here trying to understand how leveling up is meant to work for freelancers

Maybe it’s like, according to your writing skill?

WHILE I’M HERE

LOOK I FOUND an ancient bloodline THING

Which lol makes me almost sad that I don’t get HIS genes for a kid

Or that gene for Farfa whenever I make him a spellcaster

GOODLORD

TOOK SOME FLAILING

Before I realized in the writing gig you have to submit what you wrote

Which seems like a very unnecessary step but KAY found IT

More PROJECTS

Also a shot of Paka’a looking pretty fit

He’s lost all the extra baby weight since Sylas has joined and yoga has even upped his muscle definition lol

Anelli: Farfa LOOK AT MY THING. ITS GREAT

Farfa: Yes it is

Anelli: You’re not looking

Farfa: I’m totally looking

Goddsssshaaaa

Looklook

Farfa is almost done with the whiz kid!

Farfa: And I’m going to make a better project

Anelli: WHAT NO

Also the projects apparently… Anelli’s gets a boost for mental skills and Farfa’s gets a boost for creativity. They DIFFERENT

Anelli: HA FINISHED IT FIRST

Farfa: Well of course you did you started first

Anelli: … that’s a good point

LookAtThisPrettyMan

He’s VERY HAPPY even with the divorce moodlet

Paka’a: I’m going to focus on the good things… and that it feels good not to feel like I’m always doing something wrong

GOOD GOOD

Go get some rest love

SEE

LAST CHAPTER, Toni accepted the help and it was good

But this time Ravi accepts and he gets BULLIED

Oh my gods could you stop

I’ve just got him mass skilling over there

And well, why not have some fun right

Sylas’ aspiration needs him to cast a spell on someone

WHO BETTER

Lol from far away

Sylas: Don’t want to breathe the same air

Mister got the foggy mind snort

Just kinda wandered aimlessly until he went to work

LOL SYLAS

ALRIGHT THEN

I was told to choose “Under what conditions”

And lmao it got us 2K out of nowhere for free

NOICE

Toni: Thanks for helping me with my homework…

Sylas: I’ve got you, maybe I can help you escape into the house here…

Lol Ravi and Penne invited folks over for some friending and they all swarmed Toni

He’s a popular boy

PENNE WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Penne: LIVING MY LIFE

Thisbrokemyheart

Paka’a woke up extra sad and it just made for such a picture

He’s focusing on being happy but sometimes it just hits you, you know?

He went out feeling less than great

To grab something to eat for energy for the day

But Sylas caught him on the way out

andPaka’a just kind of crumbled into tears

cause life is hard

So Sylas gave him a pep talk and a hug

And it BOOSTED Paka’a to happy again with some nice sentiments to help out

Itwasreallycute

SylasWasThereReadyWithAHug

Which reminded me we have SPACE in the club

So we added Sylas in

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaailove

The living room

It’s so nice watching everyone gather and hang out


WOOOOOOOOO

FARFA MASTERED WHIZ KID

Look at him GO that’s two of them

Can we do another aspiration before your birthday I WONDER

Lol meanwhile Penne tested out the picture camera thing for me

And it really DO BOOST the relationship a lot

Like they nearly MAXED OUT and they were a little less than what Penne has with Toni right now

The man is still alive

Fyi

I guess that’s what this pic was for lol

Today is just a rough day for Paka’a

He’s trying to continue his aspiration and make FRIENDS with Lilith who showed up here

And I got pretty slapped cause Sylas came to join them

And Paka’a’s mood went up cause they have good sentiments

And its SWEET THAT SYLAS IS THERE for him

Anelli: Sir may I befriend you for my aspiration

Sylas: You very much can. I also would like to friend you

Anelli: What a perfect coincidence!


Anelli: How fun would it be if we all went around with bags on our heads

ANELLI PLEASE do not CURSE

Sylas: I used to have one you could try it out

Anelli: My head isn’t as big! It’ll cover all of me!

Sylas: Haha

Paka’a: I’m glad the kids like him…

Same

Yo so like

Theres so many cooking skills

I’ve sent Paka’a off to learn baking! There’s a legacy point to get for one sim getting all the cooking and I think Paka’a would be GREAT at this

LOL THIS IS SO CUTE

Look at them doing the PEE WALK TOGETHER

With dumb SMILES SNORT

Started Farfa on the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and he needed to go play on a JUNGLE GYM

So Sylas took him out for some one on one time

Farfa: Can you turn people into frogs? CAN I LEARN TO DO THAT?

Sylas: OH definitely

Can you tho

Can you im not sure lol

Lol sweet cute Farfa

Farfa: I AM MIGHTY CAPTAIN

Poor Ravi getting bullied again

Why can’t they leave him alonneee

LOL THE MAN HAS

Heart shaped underpants

For all our viewing pleasures ;)

Has LAST DAY OF THIS divorce moodlet

Paka’a: And I’m glad to see it go… I want to move on

LET’S MOVE ON

Kinda helps that I’m low key

Most definitely shipping these two

How can I not when Paka’a has such hit smiles looking at him

Sylas: Absolutely the best food I’ve ever had

Paka’a: Ha, I’m glad to hear that~

Anelli: Hey hi guess what

Butting in here child

Anelli: I have a question, how many frogs does it take to build a castle

Looktheybecame goodfriends

Wildwild

Penne: I see you writer

I’m hiding

Penne: (whispers) I support

aNELLI lol why you so down

Anelli: Making friends is hard

But you’re outgoing

Gal: Nice to feel wanted…

USING THE CAMERA TRICK

Anelli: That was great wasn’t it!?

Gal: I guess?

Amazingly takes like TWO and they’re FRIENDS

This is a REALLY GOOD trick

Like LOOK AT THAT

Just need ONE MORE

Anelli: GET OVER HERE SO I CAN FRIEND YOU

Penne: Nice to feel like I need two adults helping out with my homework

Sylas: You’re very smart we’re just helping you finish faster

Paka’a: Exactly sweetie

Penne: hMMM I can accept that

Anelli: Are you ready to get friended, better grab your umbrella

Umbrella?

Anelli: Cause tears of joy are incoming

Boy: ah…

Lol SO PICTURE ONE

Boy: What is that horrible SMELL?

Anelli: Close your nose we’ve got one more to do

(looks away from a sec, gushing silently as Paka’a joins Sylas at the table and they be dorks over the 8 ball thing)

This boy is kind of cute

Is what I thought

But then I went into cas and the boy has a HUGE CHIN

So

Haveanicelifelol

Anelli: I did it? I DID IT WOOOT

FINAAALLLLYYYY

Penne: Me NEXT give me the CAMERA

Sent Anelli on the same one as Farfa next

Gogogo

Sylas: Well that’s vague…

Paka’a: Now it gets to be anything you want haha~

Yes what do you want Sylas I wonder

Penne over here grabbing victims lmao

And I kept the second one like this here

Cause APPARENTLY you can take pictures too fast and get a glare lmao

My bad

Penne: One down, two more to go

What a smug terrifying look

I love it

FLASH TIME BAM

Myeyeballs

Look at Penne’s face

She clearly inherited her dad’s ability to make expressions lmao

Except they SNEAKY


Like LOOK AT THIS FACE

Penne: It’s a face of victory, get used to it

I guess we better stop here

With that A++ face snort

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party