1.12 - Huh, what a fancy coincidence

 

(makes funny scrunchy face)

Starting off with Peter trying to take Paka’a’s yoga mat

TSK

Go back to work SIR

It’s been a while since you got promoted

Let’s go look at something better

Which is Paka’a tucking in his children to bed

These sweet brave boys yes

Ohgodslol

Another straight hand syndrome

How many animations are left so UNATTENDED TO?

Let’s ignore the red tomato in the bg

And look at Paka’a, he’s so pretty when he laughs

I’m genuinely always hit by his expressions

HERE HE BE

Looking at his daughter lovingly as she tries to make friends

A CLOSE UP

IN CASE YOU NEEDED IT

I just love Paka’a so much that I’m feeling bad that he’s stuck with a man who OFTEN HAS

This option in his instant menu when clicking on him

Paka’a: It’s New Year’s Eve!

Ravi: Hahahah dad! We’re in the bathroom!!

Paka’a: You boys get to stay up till midnight tonight

Farfa: Ah yeeesssss


This holiday almost went by me this time lol

BUT LOOK I show you only Paka’a and Peter’s resolutions cause…

Well lol they weren’t what I expected. It’s limited choices and not really that original lol

Toni: I really need to go…

Paka’a: I know baby, just wait a bit, the bathroom will be empty soon

Peter: Maybe if we had two bathrooms…

MAYBE IF U DIDN’T HOG IT

Or BROUGHT IN MORE CASH

Ahem

I mean, yes I’m working on it

Lol guys it’s new year’s eve

But we STILL HAVE presents

Does this pile never end like????

Just keeps giving and giving

Like we got a SCIENCE KIT FROM ONE

Farfa: Weeeeeee!

It was called a junior wizard’s kit or something

Farfa: How cool would it be if I was a spellcaster??

But you’re a mermaid

We’ll GET BACK TO THAT KIDDO

So like accidently cleaned this thing out

The insect farm confuses me

GOTTA PAY TO RE-ADD BUGS AGAIN

Ohgodslmao

EW

That is

Digusting

What’s that blue thing??

Toni: (shrug)

FARFA WHAT U DOING

Farfa: Making a mess

I can see that

Farfa: So Peter can see I’m angry about nearly burning my twin

Ohh…

Oh u know carry on

I'm not being blamed so

Lol poor Paka’a

Per usual wakes up needing to pee and being dehydrated

But this picture is just cause he makes cute faces even when he’s uncomfortable

I’m caring less and less bout Peter right, so I leave him be after he’s worked on fitness

And man uses his time to chat

But chat with who?

Like WHO U CHATTING to?

Peter: None ur beeswax

It’s been awhile since we’ve seen Paka’a’s colorful mermaid persona

TWAS A REQUIREMENT

That is

A very digusting sink

Anelli: (makes noises) Why is making friends so haaarrdddd

Your triplet brother ALSO needs to make friends – including adult friends

Also poor lad, the NEW YEAR’S EVE was mean

For some reason it didn’t count the countdown thing? REGARDLESS

The three other kids are sleeping – or will be – so Paka’a decided to take Ravi and Anelli out today

AFTER WE REDUCE

This HYSTERICAL

Paka’a: I’m hysterical?

APPARENTLY

Calmdownpleasethankyou

Yes so, gunna take the those two kids out to work on their adult friendships and same for Paka’a who needs 20 FRIENDS STILL

Lol so what I do is I get Paka’a to invite ALL the people he knows that are still acquaintances. So the whole gang went to that lot he went to the other day for signatures

LETS GET SOME FRIENDSHIPS IN

Lol Ravi found the one guy who wasn’t winter appropriate. Though he’s also the one sim that Paka’a hadn’t met yet – aka the sim who lives here

Ravi: You’re TALL SIR

Anelli: Dork

Sylas: Haha

(yes his name be sylas)

Pretty pics of Paka’a making friends as Anelli photoboms

Anelli: HEY HEY just need FRIENDSHIPS


The crowd slowly began to thin out as people ditched

And the homeowner Sylas here really got Paka’a making cute expressions again

Anelli: I’m following this conversation yes I am


MEANWHILE RAVI JUST LIKE

DISAPPEARED ON ME

WOOOOSH WHERE YOU GOING

Ravi: It is important that I find a garbage can okay

Lol Anelli disappeared to join him and there was only there three left

Which amusingly Sylas wormed in between them both

But it’s fine, Paka’a had just finished friending the elderly lady

Paka’a: I suddenly feel pretty close to you sir

Sylas: Wild, I can’t fathom why

Snort

Look at PAKA’A

If only we could see

Behind bags y’all

Lmaaoooo

BUT the repeal DID work, but it’s Sunday and it’s MONDAY that it goes into effect

Paka’a: Want to be my friend?

Sylas: Absolutely! Where do I sign?

Paka’a: Hahaa

There actually was an option to make him sign lol which he did for the repeal

ALSO LOOK

16/20 slowly BUT SURELY

I got pretty lost in just getting these two as friends

And Paka’a started to get hungry, but they just went into Sylas’ house since there was still time and the kids were just fooling around collecting things for me

Paka’a: You’re a spellcaster?

I DIDN’T GET A PIC OF IT

But yeah PRETTY FANCY COINCIDENCE THIS Man is a SPELLCASTER

An unemployed spellcaster to boot CRAZY

So you know…

YOLO

Thought he’d make a GREAT ADDITION to the household

Could help out with SKILLS

And also spellcaster hello hehehehe Farfa was just talking about that

And the man instantly accepted

WELCOME

THE HOUSE IS NOW OFFICIALLY MAXED OUT

andhelloNoBagForHimNoMore

we get to see a FACE HEY

And Paka’a getting another close sentiment as if the first one wasn’t enough

Sylas: I’m a quick learner too

Lookatthatface

likewhoknewIwasright

there’s PRETTY PEOPLE BEHIND THE BAGS

WOAH MONEY?

WHAT

goSH totally didn’t realize I’d get mONEy

Paka’a: Haha, don’t listen to her – we didn’t invite you to join for the money

Sylas: It’s cool, I know it’s because I’m great company

Paka’a: (laughs)

HERE THIS BE THE HOUSE

Which oh yeah I don’t have a bed for you sir

BUT

We have MONEY

Totally LEGALLY GAINED MONEY

(squints in the bg)

Anelli?

You uh

You okay?

Anelli: Yup! Just doing some gymnastics

I c

Kids welcomed the newcomer pretty easily lmao

Toni came to talk to him on his own

And Sylas and him connected over grilled cheese

Can’t GO WRONG

Lolhe’s fine with the kids so Paka’a went to take a needed nap

Anelli: How much hair do you have sir?

Toni: Does the world glow for you because of your eyes?

Farfa: Writer you said he’s a spellcaster?

Sylas: Hey! Yes I am, and I have a lot of hair, and you all glow for me because you’re exceptional kids

Farfa: I’ll take that praise

Penne: (snorts)

LOL AND THE MAN OUT OF NOWHERE acquired the gourmet skill? From watching Paka’a cook lol?

Paka’a woke up early cause he wanted to make welcome food for our new Skilling Member

LOL three of the kids are up and about like what is sitting down

Farfa: Could you teach me how to be a spellcaster?

Sylas: Absolutely!

Well I dunno how that works with him as a mermaid-

Sylas: I’ll teach you all I know

Farfa: yas

Paka’a: ^^


Ravi: -but all along Jekyll and Hyde were the same person

Farfa: (snorting as Ravi goes on a gush about another tv show)

Sylas: What? Noooo that’s crazy

Ravi: RiGHT, I didn’t see it coming either


Man really got adopted by the kids lol

They just turning around in circles

Chatting at him and laughing with him

And I realized BONUS he’ll get to count as a friend for the social butterfly aspiration

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So Sylas made me realize

This

Lmao

There’s an option there

SAVE THE DAY

SO THERE’S NO MORE FIRE

Sylas: What a complicated upgrade

It’s for the bills

Sylas: Mhm

I smell judgment

SINCE HE’S A PART OF THE HOUSEHOLD

I consider him like a “secondary spouse”, but that’s just title wise for my scoring sheet. REGARDLESS, means the careers he do will get me POINTS

So I got him on freelancer

Specifically the WRITING career

I’m thinking he could end up writing up the memorabilia for the generation too

AND WELL THE MAN IS A SPELLCASTER

I HAD TO PLAY AROUND WITH THE SPELLS HE HAS

Which includes LONG DISTANCE cleaning see see

It’s a clean sink now from far away

LIFE MADE EASY

Lol the kids are already rushing over to ask him for advice

Though his parenting level is low so he only has like

AN OOF OPTION


Sylas: Someone's got dancing moves... got any tips for me?

Ravi: I could give you tips but I don’t think you could reach my level sorry

Sylas: Oh is that so?

Sylas: (starts showing off)

Ravi: (giggling)

PETER is finally home from work

Look since you’re so slow on skilling we got someone else to do skilling Peter

Peter:

Peter:

Sylas: …?

Man is happy but he went over there and huffed for some reason

And then huffed away

To the bath

Where he passed out

Lol

He woke up when Paka’a did - who be coming to the bathroom cause IT’S THE USUAL CURSE

Of poor Paka’a’s needs being red when he wakes up

Peter: This is a joke right?

Paka’a: ?

Peter: That man in our house

Paka’a: Oh Sylas, the writer introduced him?

Hardly, man went to pout in the bathtub before I could

Peter: I don’t get why he’s here

This is a LEGACY, he’s here to SKILL FOR ME

Peter: Yeah well I think he’s a waste of space

Paka’a: …you don’t mean that? He’s a nice man, he’s a spellcaster too-

Peter: This is just some prank the writer is pulling on me because she’s got some grudge on me

Paka’a: I’m sure that’s not the case…

Paka’a got A SAD MOODLET HERE and went to his plants to be alone for a moment

Cause Peter being a party pooper

And yo apparently we can evolve the plants now??

FANCEH

Paka’a: Hmm yeah

You go relax Paka’a, I got the household


Wow mister deciding to be extra picky here

PICKY EATER

Paka’a makes the most excellent food – you can even see he has an epic moodlet from it – but he’s still over here looking like he didn’t enjoy.

Peter: I was just hoping for a different kind of meal, get off my back

Peter: You’re up to something writer >_>

I might be, but you’re making it easy sir

NEXT UPDATE

DOES PETER, myfounder, GET HIS ACT TOGETHER?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party