1.11 - Don't overcook the noodles!!

What’s that? Another update? GOLLY

Let’s just jump right in with poor Ravioli

Learning emotional control by hitting his own glasses

Ravi: The sacrifice for knowledge

(stares at Peter)

(who decided to sit beside Ravi but isn’t even talking to his son)

(How bad is it to ignore a founder)

Anelli: You just need to friend me and I’ll give you fake bucks

Anelli: many fake bucks, it’s all over the economic charts right now. All the rAGE

Anelli’s social butterfly aspiration is harder to do than it was for Farfa

We just need her to friend children and that’s a CHALLENGE

I swear these boys

And NOT DRESSING UP FOR THE WEATHER

No wonder y’all fall sick

OK OK

THIS TIME

THIS TIME

IT’LL WORK

BAGS BEGONE

And naturally Paka’a went for a Peter signature to start off

Being his husband you’d think it’s a guarantee each time right?

And I didn’t take a picture of it because it’s New Year’s Eve alert time

BUT

SEE MOODLET PROOF

THE MAN REJECTED Paka’a. HE DIDN’T SIGN

Peter: Look, it hasn’t worked the last two times, doubt it’ll work this time… a bit of a waste

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For that you get to work on the toilet

Do me that whatever that is

Composting Container??

When he finished that, I sent them both out again

This way Paka’a can get signatures from the CORRECT NEIGHBORHOOD this time

And mister I don’t want to sign can do collecting

But uh not pictured here, Paka’a STILL couldn’t get signatures here, cause it wasn’t the right neighborhood despite it being inside the same world

SOOOOOO

Sent them off to the house nearest theirs in the same neighborhood AND NOW

WE STARTED TO GET SIGNATURES

We got this we only need 5

Lol and the kids were coming back home so Paka’a just dragged his troupe of people with him to keep asking for signatures

Peter can go the long way thnks

SEE

KIDS

Snort its cute, they all look like little ducks following Paka’a

There’s a stinky duck in there too

Ravi: we had gymmm today


Oh bags

I will not miss you lol

Though it has had the effect that I kind of just assume everyone is gorgeous since I can’t see their faces

ANOTHER SIGNATURE

I think this is 2/5?

Haaaaaa

I TASTE THE GOAL

MEANWHILE

TONI MAXED OUT CREATIVITY WOOOO

Lol this place is so chaotic when a lot of sims are here

Ravi: Feels pretty normal to me

Yeah, I guess growing up with 4 other kids would do that

I ACTUALLY THINK

THIS WAS 5/5?

I JUST KNOW PAKA’A MANAGED IT

And I was too excited to remember to enable UI again lol

A cute picture of siblings again

Toni: You’re getting pretty good at that

Penne: Thank you! I hate the violin but no matter how many times the pop up appears she won’t let me dislike it

L O O K

You have an aspiration to finish lol

Farfa: Thanks for the help

Ravi: I’m always down for losing at chess

Anelli: Lolol don’t forget to talk to me, my social skill is slow

You guys can’t HEAR IT

But this toilet is making a godawdful clicketing noise

What did you do to it Peter

Where is Peter

Oh there he is

Apparently starting the celebrity stuff lmao

Just in time FOR BIRTHDAY STUFF

Which kept really bugging out?

I set up a more private birthday for them

And they kept blowing out the candles but like

I think I wasted 50$ on birthday candles

Like see, I kept waiting for Paka’a to grow up but he wouldn’t?

And then I got the notifcations

Had Peter go at the cake again

As Paka’a worriedly CLIPPED into the bed

And then FINALLY

PETER AGED UP

(TADAH)

MAN LOOKS A bit wrinkly now

But Paka’a for some reason like wouldn’t age up still

And Peter had two queued up “Celebration” things for Paka’a, so I decided to just let it be

Like maybe Paka’a will just age up naturally the next day

SO ONWARD

TO TONI

Who maxed out ARTISTIC PRODIGY

How glorious

Toni: Glorious!

New Year’s Eve is starting great lol

Both girls ain’t looking great

Anelli: I’m watching u – the fridge is mine

Penne: I pity her – I have the queue priority soooo

TONI

LOL

IT’S COLD

Toni: I know it’s great :D

Fun fact

You can have club gatherings just on constantly

CONTINOUSLY grabbing points

Though sometimes it ends when I leave the lot and I have to restart it

Farfa: Huh is that a leak

Toni: If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist?

Ravi: That’s definitely a leak

Child PUT ON A COAT

Anelli: I’m busy friending an adult for my aspiration!

Suzanna: …Let’s have a snowfight

As Paka’a reads to Farfa, look at all the drawings!

This is Toni’s side of the room and that is the proof of me scrambling to get 5 drawings all of a different type…and constantly forgetting to note down the ones I’d already done

Lol everything is kinda breaking today

But hey PETER won’t sign is good for something

Peter: (rolls eyes)

WAIT

WAIT

THERE’S A FIRE

AND like the game paused itself with

PENNE TRYING TO DISLIKE VIOLIN ON ME AGAIN

ohGODs

TONI

TONI FIRE




Toni: AHhhhH!!

PETER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

THE BOY IS ON FIRE

PANIC

CHILD GO INTO THE SHOWER

PETER GUN TAKE CARE OF THE TOILET

POTATOES

Aiosdjakldsa

Paka’a literally came RUNNING in

To extinguish Toni

I wasn’t even looking at Paka’a he just RAN IN

Mygodspleasesavethischild

Paka’a: I’ve got you baby!

Fuckingheartattackjesuspokladsa

Paka’a saved Toni and Peter got the toilet

And Paka’a hugged the hell out of his son

Toni: (crying into his dad’s arms)

Paka’a: itsokbaby

Lord

I should’ve read the fine print on the compost stuff

I didn’t think the toilet would ACTUALLY CATCH FIRE and so QUICKLY too

Haaaaaaaaaohimproud

The other kids went outside to be safe from the fire

Lordok

toniIsFine

that gave me a spooking lol, ts4 kills sims so easily

Yeah so I READ MORE

And it specified in the fine print that you needed an insect farm

So I got that to NOT HAVE A REPEAT

Somehow life continues on

And Penne maxes out creativity

Penne: FINALLY. LET ME DROP THIS VILE INSTRUMENT.

Penne: And let me just say DONE with creativity altogether thanks, will not do again

Kklol

Farfa needs to be focused to do homework, so I did a quick google search that told me clay would help

But twas misinformation

CLAY INSPIRES

U SEE THERE

Is INSPIRED

IotaTav (on boolprop) among others SUGGESTED

Nightlights to ward off monsters so I finally got around to slapping these down for the twins and triplets

oiajdlksajdlksajdasToni

sweet Toni

you went through a TRAUMATIC EVENT

of course you’re clingy

Go and hold onto Paka’a

Paka’a: How about you stay with me today sweetie?

Toni: (nodding)yesplease

Meanwhile Farfa got the MEAN STREAK phase

Farfa: Yeah I’m angry that Toni almost died

For a moment I wasn’t sure if Paka’a really was Toni’s favorite parent (cause I dunno how the game works for that)

But nah he is, he doesn’t get any negative moodlet from talking with Paka’a

You all kind of look like you’re up to something

Farfa: I’m angry you just can’t see it

Anelli: Weird how we always have smiles – would like to show dismay over nearly losing our brother

Yeah sorry, I’m just too good of a simmer you see

Y’all stuck being happy

Toni is nice and surrounded by family

TheyWon’tLeaveHisSide

The whole family was super supportive, chilling out on the table to keep Toni company

All except

Peter

Who seemingly couldn’t give two shits and went for the tv

So sir

You can go boxing past your limits out in the COLD THNKS

They AT IT AGAIN

Trying to drag Paka’a into a career

And I might consider it

Paka’a: But not right now, I have to be there for my kids

Of course exactly

Anelli managed to max social!

Now the rest of her aspiration is what’s causing me TROUBLE

Farfa: We could destroy the toilet

Toni: Haha no, but I got this idea for a drawing from it

Toni doing better is good

I was thinking about something too

Cause Paka’a still hadn’t aged up

And I really like Paka’a so…

We need to have/use potions of youth for this legacy

So I bought one for Paka’a only

RESET HIS AGE

And well I really like Paka’a and lol Peter keeps losing points with me

Paka’a: With us both…

Ahyes I’m not alone on this

Hmmore on this later though

Instead let’s finish this update

With Paka’a reading to Toni – who also is doing the whiz kid aspiration like Farfa

(breathes)

What an EVENTFUL UPDATE woooOo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party