1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

 

(checks pocket watch) (taps it)

Huh so it’s almost been a WHOLE YEAR HUH lol

Heyyyyyyy


SIMNANO is around the corner again on boolprop sooooooo hahaha XD

Turns out I had enough pictures saved up to write up another chapter – the only problem is… ITS BEEN SO LONG I DON’T REMEMBER MUCH.

So come and play catch up with me



THAT’S SYLAS – Wonderful man who has come to be Paka’a’s rock

And that’s FARFALLE, la eldest boy of this legacy. Who LAST CHAPTER gave up being a mermaid so he could become a spellcaster like Sylas

Farfa : (clears throat) Please grant me the Rite of Ascension to be specific



Sylas : ALLOW ME TO PERFORM THE RITUAL

Farfa : (trying hard to keep his composure)

LOL



Sylas : I grant you MAGIC

Farfa : Ooohhhh yeah I’m feeling it



WILD. Not only did we get an animation, but we even got a NOTIFICATION. That’s a buttload more than the mermaid stuff

Sylas : We’ll practice later, it’s midnight now, off to bed



ahyes hi these two became boyfriends last chap

Sylas : Hi beautiful, I missed you

Paka’a : (happy sway) You did?



Sylas : Yes. Very

Paka’a : (giggling like a man who’s had the whim to woohoo with Sylas for a while now)





(coughs and exits to give them some privacy)

(cause we simmers are known to give our sims privacy you know)



(comes back)

THEY CUTE THOUGH SO



AH yes I remember why I took this

It was because I was confuzzled as to why Paka’a was waking up



BECAUSE I ADDED THE LOT CHALLENGE LAST CHAP

OF VOLCANIC ACTIVITY

I just didn’t expect lava to just STRAIGHT UP SPLIT THE EARTH



You don’t seem scared

Paka’a : I am, but… Well I know Sylas will keep us safe if anything happens. He might have some kind of magic trick of his sleeve (chuckles to self)

He might though for real, man’s made a LOT OF CLAIMS AND THEY ALL HAPPENED SO FAR



TONI GOT WOKEN UP TOO

But he seems more concerned with the cheap bed lol

Toni : I’ve had this bed since I was a child writer. It’s growing a little stiff

I hear your complaint



AND VOILA

You can’t say I never do anything for you guys




HOO HOO RIGHT

Now that the twins are teens they can get JOBS



WRONG

Turns out being a scout IS a job

Eh (shrugs) scout helps with skills so we stuck with scout



I PRESENT

PLEASE ADMIRE





FISH

Because

Uh

I think it was just a personal desire to have one of each fish somewhere. It’s not required or anything. Or maybe it is for collections?

Regardless the aquarium wasn’t enough to fit ALL the fish. There’s a limit apparently.



So I slapped the ugliest onto the wall

I’d really like to have a collection room to display everything in a… nicer fashion



Paka’a: I was hoping to keep at least one fish for cooking I’ll admit

Toni : I got it dad! I need to do fishing for my scout badge anyway



What a good boy look at that

Toni : It’s relaxing (hums)



MEANWHILE

I set off with Paka’a to help him finish his aspiration



Which meant taking pictures with a lot of people to friend them lol



And with this guy WE DID IT

WEEEEE

Let’s admire that the only thing left is his charisma skill as he cutely hums away



Penne : Hey hey hey hey

Anelli : This is such a great book. There is certainly no one stinky beside me right now

Penne : I’d go take a shower but dad’s hogging the bathroom

Anelli : That’s a lousy excuse, we’ve got two



And I say your shower can wait

Paka’a busy trying to charisma level in the mirror

Paka’a : It’s a way to do it, but I’d rather flatter the people I love to level it up

Ohhh you right, I’m sure i did that LATER



Toni being a good son AND a good brother today

Toni : And once you keep that technique in mind, it’ll be easy!

Ravi : I just noticed we have the same color shirt… That means I’ll grow up to be as smart as you right?

Toni : Ha definitely!



AH SEE I KNEW I WAS SMART

Paka’s using Sylas to level up his charisma

Sylas : And I would have it no other way

Farfalle : (distracted and whispers to me that he’s been dreaming about a pretty boy he wants to romance)

me : (whispers back that its TOO EARLY FOR THAT next chapter BE PATIENT)



Lmao

ONCE AGAIN. Ravi is to inform everyone of all the fish

Sylas : Well I highly appreciate the information

Ravi : (laughing) It just comes to me



Heeeeeeeee have I mentioned that I love this area of the house?

Allow me to mention it again

The family always likes to gather in it and I’m such a fan

Toni could've gone to sat at the table to eat, but NOPE. Family TIME.



Being honest here I THINK I was trying really hard to work on Toni’s artist aspiration

Which needed him to be in an inspired mood which as you can see I STRUGGLED LOL

And this guy swooped in and took the easel anyway


Welp lol

At least he sent off his work before the computer DIED


Well…

Good excuse as any to work on the handiness skill (snort)



(rolling around laughing)

WHAT A FACE

ontheground OnYourKNeesAgain

despite the perfectLY FINe CHAirs



Toni : … are you done?

SorrysorryBoy

You’re your dad’s boy

ALRIGHT LETS GET YOU INSPIRED WITH THAT CLAY

Toni : Uhuh



He’s INSPIRED

Hopefully this works out lol

His aspiration calls for starting 3 paintings while inspired so I don’t need to worry about him losing inspiration half-way through



Meanwhile his brother been going at it on the treadmill so he can lose weight and gain muscle

and look good for someone later

These moments here make me loovveee TS4’s multitask feature. I get to watch these twins chat away as they skill.



Smells like victory in here

Penne : IVE MASTERED SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

WOOOOTTT

That’s TWO DONE let’s see if we can get you to finish WHIZ KID too



Farfa : Nice outfit scout sister



Anelli : Hmm same I suppose. Looks better on kids I think

Farfa : Hey-



SPEAKING OF FARFALLE

His aspiration is related to animals soooo

I WENT TO get a cat only the house hold’s maximum size is uh… already reached

But…. I really want a cat… hmmmmmmmm




(whistles)



Oh right this guy

He exists still lol

Yay a PROMOTION

It’s Lvl 8, things will really get interesting once he maxes out the career



Woah WILD guys

I checked again and apparently I can adopt an animal now. I just read it wrong the first time or something


I’ve played with dogs already so it’s

CAT TIME



Amusing intermission of Sylas teaching the eldest here some magic

Spellcaster isn’t as showy as TS3 witches



HEY LOOK SURPRRIISSEEEE

IT’S A CAT



Off you GO FARFA

Go win the heart of a wee kitty



Farfa : Look at it so small (whispers) I’m going to train you to help me find someone

shh Farfa stop spoiling your own future romance



INDEED

WHAT WOULD BE CUTER THAN THAT

ADOPT IT




ALFREDO

After Alfredo Sauce because he is a delicious beige pasta filler



(groans)NowI'mHungryForNoodles

A SIDE EFFECT I GUESS



Look at that kitty

such BIG EYES

So cute



Oh yes, I do have to buy you some pet furniture don’t I?

Farfa : It would be the bare minimum yes

The choices are kind of a limited. EA you got kind of lazy huh?



(stares)

(squints)

(stares harder)

Soooooooooooooo

We have a pet in the household why has the aspiration thing not completed



Admire the elegant gallop of this cat

As I curse the game for this confusion





It’s… fine now?

Farfa: Better not to question it

I guess not



Anelli : HEY GUESS WHAT

WHAT

Anelli : I’m owning these aspirations

WOOT That was your second, lets get you on artistic prodigy next



Anelli : Look look pa I’m being INSPIRED with a weird BROWN blob

Sylas : (grins cause he got called pa) I’m getting inspired just looking at you go

Anelli : (chuckling)



From this angle… these kids all got some weight on them

Paka’a’s food really too good, no lie, but this seems a bit much game lol



Penne : Eh we can just work it off like Farfa does no? He’s already fit. I wanna be fit like that too

You do smell like an over energetic athletic gal



PET

OBSESSIONS?

So I’m guessing kitty is obsessed with the computer or something? That’s cute



Oh

Alfredo : (stares intently at chair)

NOT the computer haha



Penne : I’m GROOVING

Farfa : That could be one to get some exercise in – dancing

Yeah cause this game doesn’t let kids do much else lol



Don’t remember why I took this picture

Except that LOOK

Pa and daughter bonding time

Gotta have RECORDS



I bought this cat a bed, but it huddles in the bathroom like a tiny dot

It’scutesoImNotAngry



Paka’a : Oh my… I made too much food, but I’m not that hungry. I can’t eat all of this by myself…

(the whole family perks up)



Anelli : I was born ready for this. (sets table to get some manners)

THAT’S NEW





Scuse Y’ALL being CUTE in my presence

Paka’a : (giggling in goo)



Alfredo found Ravi

Alfredo : (but WHAT IS IT)

It’s a precious little human child



HEY

Paka’a : If you want to help me garden you can also weed the plants

Farfa : Anything to make your life easier dad

Everyone’s sucking up to Paka’a today

Farfa : Dad’s always taken such good care of us, if we can give back it’s just natural

That’sSweet

Come take care of your cat now




Good thing Toni can sleep through anything apparently

Lol that’s odd, little purple light, but amusing to watch

becauseIlikeCats so



Haaaaaa hi Paka’a HOW’S IT GOING you look pretty

Paka’a : It’s going well… though I’ve been thinking a lot

Yeah?

Paka’a : With all the children growing up I’ve had a lot more free time…. I want to talk about it with someone else first

sounds gooooood



(walks by and catches a convo)

Toni : Maybe I can help you cook sometime? Your food is so good dad, I’d love to learn

Paka’a : Of course! I’d love to teach you



Lol

That seems like an obsession

Or is Alfredo blatantly pointing out that something is broken?

SyllAASSS---



(silences)

Paka’a : Sylas? Are you awake?

Sylas : (stirs instantly)



Sylas: Hey, what’s up?

Paka’a : I wanted to talk to you about something



Sylas: I’m all ears

Paka’a : (smiling) Well, I’ve been thinking… with the kids older now… and with you having a job at home… Would you mind if I got a job?



Sylas: Mind? Not at all! And lemme guess… your job would be in…

Paka’a : Cooking. (big smile) I want to see if I can become a chef

Sylas: You already are, but now you’re going to let the rest of the world have a taste too



haaaaaaaa YUP

Paka’a mentionned this before already and now it’s official!

We got him a culinary job. He’ll shoot right up those ladders, I have no doubt



He’s already happily bustling away the next morning to practice

with ALFREDO come to share kitty luck



Paka’a: I’m going to be working to become a chef for now – but that doesn’t mean I won’t stop cooking for my babies

Toni : Hehe, that’s great dad!

Paka’a: Not nearly as great as… what is that?

Toni : (snorts) I’m not sure either… but hey it keeps me inspired!


Paka’a :
Even though I’ll be going to work that doesn’t mean I won’t-

Ravi : MY DAD’S A CHEF (to potential friends on phone)

Paka’a: (laughing) Haha not yet baby



Wasn’t kidding

was INDEED POTENTIAL FRIEND

We’re still working on Ravi’s aspirations



Claire: Your bunny SUCKS

Toni : What- who are you?

Claire: I’m here to see Ravi

Toni : Well then go see Ravi! Kids these days

Ikr



Off she goes

and with THIS

Ravi just needs to friend himself ONE MORE ADULT

And it’s probably going to be that legendary third wheeler Suzanna



Cause I’m lazy and she’s the next HIGHEST adult relationship that he hasn’t FRIEND yet

Anyway, we’ll have to see about that NEXT CHAPTER



During which Farfa will finally be appeased

Look at him all READY


← 1.16 / 1.18 →

Comments

  1. Here five months too late to bully you into making more Pasta...I mean...enjoy some fine legacy content. Get Farfa his boyfriend (or whatever he wants, ily bby <3)

    Paka'a will definitely fly through culinary. I always thought it was one of the easier careers. Unlike the DU ones which still kick my ass.

    I'd be impressed with Ravi's friend list if Peter wasn't on there. Shoo cretin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here I am 4 months later, bullying myself into making some more Pasta. I'm hungry - I mean I miss them

      Thanks for the comment XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party