1.16 - The search for kelp

LAST CHAPTER

TWINS GREW UP

See that’s one of them

His name is Farfa

Farfa: I think they know already at this point

You never know, someone might decide to start from this chapter

Farfa: enough let me eattttt

That’s Sylas

Smooth ass man

Like a rocket

I suppose LOL

Sylas: (grins for the camera)

And those are the guests leaving the party

And leaving behind ALL THESE PLATES

TO CLEAN UP

Lol teens on their phones

This is going to be a ride huh?

GASP

Ravioli: WHO DARETH (sobs)

Goddamn party members are ROUGH YO

They destroyed the DOLLHOUSE

Oh what’s this option

Ravioli: syLAS PLZ HELP ME

HERE HE BE

TO THE RESCUE

Ravioli: (snickering)

Sylas: I got here as fuck as I could

heartUnderwearlmao

ALL REPAIRED

Neat

Sylas saves the DAY

Ravioli: thankyouthankyouthankyou

Sylas: Anytime!

There’s even PLATES HERE

Farfa: The slobs

Anyway that was an important interruption

Now Look HERE be as distracted as I am

Looklook

Paka’aover herehas

FIRST KISS OPTION

Do you see it

I certainly do

alsoIdied

see see

Sylas is a gentleman

Has a whim to kiss Paka’a since Paka’a showed up

But Paka’a is seeing the man in his underwear

So he’s got other desires

Lololololol

OH FUN FACT

Cause FINALLY we’re going to see the effects of being a mermaid on the kids

And it seems that – while they don’t get a tail in the shower, they do seem to switch into their mermaid makeup? Not the mermaid skin, but their makeup…

Ah yeah this guy

Lol

I see your moodlet

But I do not see it match your face

Farfa: You’ve got some work to do if you want to reach my level. I got both mentally gifted and socially gifted

Penne: Heheh, oh I’ll do easily

Farfa: You’ve got two days show me what you got

DAMN

PAKA’A OVER HERE JUST

MASTERING PARENTING THAT’S COOL

Lmao

Toni

Toni

Toni: What?

T o n i

Why lmao

Toni: Don’t judge me

Snortkay

And then the game

Out of nowhere

Threw this at me like

HEY SCHOOL

Me: no

Toni got drawn to this, so now I just have to remember to look up how to apply to school for him


The kids are off to school

And Paka’a over here

IMMEDIATELY slapping on the goo eyes to Sylas

Which Naturally the man over here gives them right back

And proceeds to ask Paka’a out on a date

Datedatedate

Sylas: A thornless rose for you

Paka’a: Oh how charming~


Looks cute right

Gooey

Intimate almost

Almost

Wild what a good camera angle does

(zooms out)

HEY SUZANNA WHATCHU DOING

Suzanna: (sniff)……………(sniffs again)

Sylas: Just you and me here – only you and I

Paka’a: (giggling)

They had a cute date

Tried to do a duet with level ones each

Hence the creative window angle

They’re doing level one oof faces lmao


I died a little watching them on the couch

beingGooeyandAllThat

I’m a si m p l e farmer kay

Oooooh in ts4 you can apparently FANTASIZE ABOUT WEDDINGS

Paka’a: (goes to look at the wedding arch since he got a paper bag wedding)

Sylas: (reading into it)

Sylas: I’m glad I get to be in you and the kids’ life – it’s made my life much better

Paka’a: I’m happy with you too Sylas…

(holdingface)

LookTheyKissed

First kiss animations are little awk

But hey it’s a first kiss, I’ll let it slide

Sylas going in for another one anyways

;)

HOW SCENIC

THEY STARTED going steady

And did the little CUTE POSE you apparently only do if you’re good enough relationship weEEEE

Hell YEA THAT’S A LEGENDARY DATE

But now we have to rush home

Cause Farfa is dying and needs assistance 

This poor lad in dire need of assistance

Farfa: I’d argue, but this game really is making me hit myself in the face

Hey

Its good for emotional control

Lolol

Farfa: Haha sure

(snorts)


Guess we’re saying hi to Penne

Penne: Hey WORLD just out here OWNING and making FRIENDS you hear that Farfa?

Farfa: Mhm

Girl: …help?

SOOOOOOOOOOO

I went to do research

Cause Farfa wants to be a spellcaster but being a mermaid is an obstacle

But apparently it’s this simple?

There’s quite a few ways to go get kelp, but we’re going to make an activity of it later

Toni: So… another of Penne’s victims?

Girl: I don’t really know what to do now…

Toni: This is why we have the box of answers out

Penne: FRIEND ME

Suzanna: What

Penne: ++ friendship

I must say

Penne I love your expressions lmao

Love the way your face moves

Penne: why THANK YOU

#regret

Paka’a: You’re growing up so fast! I’m proud of you

Farfa: Thanks dad

Paka’a: I was talking with the writer and we’ve got a way for you to start your path towards being a spellcaster

Farfa: Yeah?

Paka’a: Mhm, we’re going to make it a family trip

TO THE SULANI WORLD

Specifically the neighborhood uh

Mal—Ma—something

It has a cave that can maybe provide kelp

That one over there

See

I’m pointing

Paka’a and Farfa are heading over there

They’re going to tag team the cave

PENNE, NATURALLY WE KNOW WHAT PENNE WILL DO

Penne: Curse the sand

But you’re just so good at beachcombing, and you might get kelp

And these THREE

I send off to fishing

Cause there’s also a chance of kelp here

And I don’t take all the pics but Ravioli CONSTANTLY is teaching people about fish, so clearly he’s got a desire to fish

AND TONI

Gets to try and get kelp from the dolphin

Aint he pretty

PRETTY MERMAID FORM

Amuses me that it costs hydration to call the dolphin, but… like you’ll just get it back fast from being in the water

Iliketheanimation

Itscute

Lol

Well then alright

THAT’S JUST ONE TRY


Ravioli CHILD

I send you out to fish and you catch UPGRADE parts

Ravioli: Here (gives it to Sylas)

At least he looks like he’s having fun

Haaaaaaaohtheseare all cute

But the one we want is

FETCH

There’s a rare chance to get kelp from that

Oh my gods you kids

Do you know what fishing is

We didn’t need another camera

LOOK

SEE

SYLAS IS CATCHING FISH

Follow his example lmao

Oiajdksladsa

Ravioli just fishes a bird of paradise like its no big deal

I heard these are pretty rare or something

BUT HEY LOOK WE HAVE ONE NOW

This is going to take a few tries lmao

A few many tries

I see you decided to disobey me

Penne: I suffered for your cause, let me RELAX

I will allow it



Toni appreciation pics cause he’s pretty so

I look over and Anelli is trying to impress me

With a TREASURE CHEST all casual like

Anelli: I have a gift what can I say

Lol they all kind of stopped listening to me here

Toni couldn’t call the dolphin back, the fetching didn’t work, so he just kinda made sand castles with Penne

Farfa: Welp another failure and I stink like a toddler

And you seem to be DYING AS WELL

I think we should WRAP THIS UP

Lmao

Everyone is dying

We TRIED

We tried

Farfa: Despite impending death I’m pretty inspired

Cause you’re impressed by your family

And that’s really cute

Lol I tilt the camera and Sylas over here falling head over heels for Paka’a

As Toni watches with a #RelationshipGoals

Farfa: Worked out in the cave today! (prepping phone)

Toni: (tilts head in amusement) Are you… taking a selfie?

Farfa: Yeah why not?

Toni: Are you showing off for someone

Farfa: I’d like to

Aye I see, desire for romance mhm

Maybe I can fix you up my boy

BUT FIRST let’s make you a spellcaster

My trip didn’t work BUT

An easier thing is just to buy two mermaid kelps here

Fucking dorky face what is this

Farfa: A normal way of eating

Why is mermaid stuff some AMATEUR lol

Looks like you’re examining the taste of it there

Farfa: It’s a little… kelpy

I see I see

Alright EAT THE SECOND ONE

Lmao and apparently Sylas took offense of me making fun of the eating animation

Cause he joined in with a quirky weird animation of his own

(Farfa eats both)

(I wait for some kind of notification and find none)

(I check his hygiene)

Is that

Is that it?

THAT’S ALL?

He’s just NOT a mermaid anymore?

No fanfare? No moodlet???

EA why do you hate on Mermaids so much???

(shakes head)

Woooowwww

Lmao we’re going to end this here

I really expected something more than just him suddenly NOT being a mermaid anymore

Also FOR YOUR INFORMATION, this the last chapter for SimNaNo on boolprop

(Why is this important you ask)

Well you see, SimNaNo was about 75% of my motivation for this. I am a distracted bug and tend to jump all over. So it’s a heads up that updates for this legacy are going to be much sparser (because I’ll be playing games on steam, or working on store content for ts3, or writing my stories, or trying out animations, or hell maybe finally finishing up my ts3 pose requests, or [etc])

shut up what do you mean shameless advertising

Hopefully I don’t leave this alone like I did my ISBI (WHICH I HAVE A VALID EXCUSE FOR THAT gestures at store content)

anywaySeeYouSoon

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party