1.3 - DOLPHIN and uncounted party

 Omg another update

 


And my newb is showing because this was a whole event for me

APPARENTLY A TV SEASON PREMIERE today, gun keep that in mind

 


Also, I’m discovering gardening with Paka’a

I’m not sure if I prefer it to ts3 gardening, so far NOT so bad

 


Lmao, alright let’s do this tv season prmier thing

Paka’a: (blessing the crops with mermaid squeaks)

 


AndThenPeter woke up to come watch with Paka’a

And they cutely gushed and talked about the tv together

And well you know WE DISCOVERED SOMETHING LAST UPDATE

Paka’a: I have big news for you handsome…

 


Peter: !!!

YOU GUN BE A DAD

He took it great, but he had to go to work

 


So took Paka’a out and he invited his new dear friend Clara along

So they could hang out and he could share the news

Clara: Babies! Sweetie just you wait it’ll be the best and worst experience of your life

 


Lol they attracted two men who came sniffing around

They useful for Paka’a’s aspiration though

 


WHAT BE THIS

CALL DOLPHIN?

 


LOOK GUYS IT’S A DOLPHIN

IT’S A DOLPHIN

Just keep discovering stuff

 


Day’s over though, poor Paka’a gotta pee and he’s being stalked

Dude: And then this lobster told me “Your music's bad and you should feel bad!” and I felt very—

Paka’a: uhuhsureyeaIgottaGo

 


PROMOTION

It’s like Peter knows he’s got a baby on the way

Peter: Of course! I went up and demanded a promotion

It’s working out great keep it up

 


Paka’a resting so sent Peter out to do some collection but mister is just fishing logs

 


Peter: Wait till it gets a little darker and it’ll look like a fish…?

Sure sure

 


LookBabyBump

BabyBump

 


Oooh ANOTHER HOLIDAY

Love day how cuuuuuttteeee

 


Peter: It’s nowhere near as beautiful as you but have a daisy

Cause we poor

Paka’a: Oh youuu

 


Peter: You ready to be a part of this legacy? CutieBabie?

Imexcitedtoo

 


Lol so they on a DATE RIGHT NOW

But sadly Peter had to go to work

I got a little scared for the medal

 


But nah they had a LEGENDARY DATE

So easy gold medal

 


Ohno

Ohgame

Ohwhyyoumakeme choose

I chose ignore mascot’s taunts cause I can’t deal

 


So like wanted to get a move on with these party medals for the challenge

And SHIT it costs money

But regardless, we doing a “baby shower”

 




Y’ALL WITH YOUR BAGS ON STOP PLEASE

 


(rolling through this party)

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS LIKE

EVEN THE CHILD

 


Gal: AhhhHHHH!

Peter: oh PLUM-

 


Ah parties gotta love them right

Peter: I just wanted a shower after work gods…

 


Poor man is feeling horrible because of it, but he’s still picking up dishes and helping out for Paka’a’s party

 


Andlike after two seconds he’s smiling cause he’s near Paka’a and that got him happy moodlets

And I’m very slapped by how cute that is

 


SO YOU SEE

THE PARTY IS OVER

But I got no medal and I was very confused by this until I learned that you don’t get a medal if it’s on a holiday so

(LOUD SIGH)

 


Looktheybeinlove

 


Gods Paka’a is popping, he’s going to give birth soon I feel it

Paka’a: (constant smile cause he’s happy pregnant)

 


Made him quit his job cause he’s going to be at home with the kids

 


Paka’a: Morgan lovely! Come over! My husband is going off to work and I want to friend you

 


SPEAKING OF PETER

Whatafuckingoutfit

 


Morgan is that teen that Paka’a met FIRST

Paka’a: Love your bag!

I don’t lol

 


It’s a nice touch that pregnant sims tend to sit down if they can like

Yes Paka’a big and needs to be off his feet

 


FRIENDED

And Paka’a needs to meet more sims so sent them out and apparently they don’t need bags in public….? Lol

 


LOOK AT THAT progress on his aspiration

Love it

 


So like the update came in and I saw THIS

 


Side note that this llama mascot icon is RIDICULOUS

 


But yes so I sent Paka’a over here but like

Didn’t find anything cause I’m a dunce

And its Saturday and the festival is on Sunday lol

 


ANOTHER PROMOTION

THIS MAN IS ONFIRE

Which is good we need ALL THE CASH we can get

 


These sentiments are so cuuuuuuute

I’ve been gushing about it with Livvie, it’s a cute add on

 


Peter: You’re doing amazing love <3

Lookmore sentiments

 


Lmao sent poor Paka’a to bed and Peter just immediately complains about the way the house is falling apart

 


And then set off to repair it

Like how DARE IT do this while Paka’a is pregnant

 


!!!!!!

GUYS BABY

AND POOR Paka’a’s bladder lmao

 


Peter: BABY? BABY!

Paka’a: Ohsweetrelief

 


Lol so like TS4 labor still takes a while so sent poor exhausted Paka’a back to bed

guysTheFirstBabyAlmostHere

 


Peter: You’re going to be a great dad. You got this. Br e a t h e

 


Lol vamp showed up mid pregnancy but like

WE’RE BUSY COME BACK LATER

 


Hereitcomes

Hereitcomes

LOOK THE CRIB

Is

 


In the worst possible spot

So let me just fix that lol

 


GUYS FIRST BABY

A BOY

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 


HIS NAME WILL BE

FARFALLE

Farfa for short

What does that stand for you ask

 


NAMED AFTER

BOWTIE NOODLES

AMAZING

 


Ohlookatthat

Twins

(gave the lot fertility trait but didn’t actually expect multiples)

 


ANOTHER BABY BOY

He’s rigatoni

 


AFTER THE TUBE NOODLES

TADAHHH

 


Guess Rigatoni gets insta born lmao

TWINNSSS

 


That’s the face of a sim popping out twins

Paka’a: Don’t listen hi baby~

 



YUP YUP CONFIRMED

That’s Rigatoni

Look I can’t tell two lookalikes apart lol

Peter: That’s fine, it’s our job as parents

 

Lookatthatguys

Ican’t believe I got twins right off the bat

I really thought it was as bad as the ts3 fertility thing lol

 


Lmao these babies though

Look at these faces

WELCOME TO THE WORLD

 


Awwwwwwlookatthat

Peter can’t handle his babies feeling sad

That’s really cute lol

 


Gosh y’all

A GOOD SPOT TO STOP I THINK

 

← 1.2 / 1.4 →


Comments

  1. asdlgkjalsdkjga SURPRISE TWINS oh GOD.

    Though I'm not sure what you're talking about with the fertility in TS3, I ALWAYS got multiples from it, consistently triplets and hell I even got triplets from just kids music.

    BOY you're brave to take on twins first though. Welcome to Farfa and Rigatoni~ haaa my two favorite noodle types right off the bat. Wonder what lucky soul will get ELBOW and whatever the name of the spaghetti-os noodle is. Spaghetti-O would be great.

    Also I died laughing with the vampire with the bag! God this game is ridiculous.

    What a banger to start this legacy off with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear! It was always so difficult. Barely twins, but I never really took advantage of the kids music thing....

      LOL Elbow, oh gods that's going to be a poor child

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - The Wild Singles Hunt

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles